dfwlibertylover for Fremont Parliament
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:14:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  dfwlibertylover for Fremont Parliament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: dfwlibertylover for Fremont Parliament  (Read 889 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 03, 2019, 11:55:40 PM »

image is copyright of VH1, who owns the rights to the show I Love New York and the original green screen photo

[reserved]
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 12:01:21 AM »

as a true Cascadian Populist Liberal Elite but also populist in support of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, endorsed
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 01:39:10 PM »

Enthusiastically Endorsed!!!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 04:30:49 PM »

Endorsed
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 12:36:24 AM »

Can you please take your time to answer the below questions

Do you believe corporations have an ethical mandate regardless of government actions to keep prices affordable (you can define this as you wish)? Regardless of your answer should government ever get involved in decisions of what companies charge for a product of service?

What role do you believe personal behaviours should play in the determination of a persons fitness to be an elected politician?

Do you consider terms such as redskins in regards of a sports teams name racist? How about things such as the tomahawk jock done by some teams as racist? Should teams be allowed to be involved in these practices?

What do you believe are the major forces behind poverty? Is poverty inevitable or can it be eliminated? Should government do anything to solve it? If so what steps should they take to solve poverty?

What do you define as hate speech? Do people have the right to say whatever they want? What if anything should government, society and other individuals do to prevent, respond to and or combat hate speech?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 01:07:50 AM »

Do you believe corporations have an ethical mandate regardless of government actions to keep prices affordable (you can define this as you wish)? Regardless of your answer should government ever get involved in decisions of what companies charge for a product of service?

What role do you believe personal behaviours should play in the determination of a persons fitness to be an elected politician?

Do you consider terms such as redskins in regards of a sports teams name racist? How about things such as the tomahawk jock done by some teams as racist? Should teams be allowed to be involved in these practices?

What do you believe are the major forces behind poverty? Is poverty inevitable or can it be eliminated? Should government do anything to solve it? If so what steps should they take to solve poverty?

What do you define as hate speech? Do people have the right to say whatever they want? What if anything should government, society and other individuals do to prevent, respond to and or combat hate speech?

What do you mean by the first question, an ethical mandate? I do believe corporations should keep prices down, but they can't always be trusted to do so. Look at the epipen crisis for example, or many different kind of pills, if a good is vital, the government can and must step in to fix the issue.

You mean like me being crazy sometimes when my a/c breaks down? Not much lol, as long as you can be sane sometimes

That's up to the teams and their fanbases, or private courts I guess lol. Not fremont government's business I guess

People will always want to hoard wealth as long as it exists unfortunately. I don't think it's possible to reduce poverty completely, but we can do our best to reduce it. Eventually technology will evolve so that poverty will reduce naturally, but until then it's up to the government and the good of humanity to help reduce it. What steps? Things like rent control, free education for those below a certain level, and jobs programs will all help lift people out of poverty. Give people the power to lift themselves out of poverty, all those programs will help.

Hate speech is not something that can ever be 100% defined. I suppose people can say what they want, but they will have to face societal consequences. And if they take actions on certain things then they will be punished by the courts as well.

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 01:13:18 AM »

I might endorse you but please answer the following long list of complicated yet vague questions that are mostly unrelated to your job and/or complete distractions in politics:

If you could give up your only child to end poverty, would you? If not, why are you selfish?

What is the essence of human nature? Regardless of your answer, is it ever ethical to cheat on a spouse? What if you are married to Hitler?

Israel?

Is the human species so contracted to hierarchy that one can never be truly free? If so, would the human brain still render us slaves to our own desires in a society of total freedom? Must one at least attempt to cleanse their own mind of corrupting forces before doing so in the outside world?

Are shift managers at fast food or retail chain locations necessarily part of the proletariat or petite-bourgeois? Regardless of your answer, what is your favorite brand of guillotine?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 01:33:46 AM »

I might endorse you but please answer the following long list of complicated yet vague questions that are mostly unrelated to your job and/or complete distractions in politics:

If you could give up your only child to end poverty, would you? If not, why are you selfish?

What is the essence of human nature? Regardless of your answer, is it ever ethical to cheat on a spouse? What if you are married to Hitler?

Israel?

Is the human species so contracted to hierarchy that one can never be truly free? If so, would the human brain still render us slaves to our own desires in a society of total freedom? Must one at least attempt to cleanse their own mind of corrupting forces before doing so in the outside world?

Are shift managers at fast food or retail chain locations necessarily part of the proletariat or petite-bourgeois? Regardless of your answer, what is your favorite brand of guillotine?
[reserved]
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 01:37:38 AM »

What do you mean by the first question, an ethical mandate? I do believe corporations should keep prices down, but they can't always be trusted to do so. Look at the epipen crisis for example, or many different kind of pills, if a good is vital, the government can and must step in to fix the issue.

You mean like me being crazy sometimes when my a/c breaks down? Not much lol, as long as you can be sane sometimes

That's up to the teams and their fanbases, or private courts I guess lol. Not fremont government's business I guess

People will always want to hoard wealth as long as it exists unfortunately. I don't think it's possible to reduce poverty completely, but we can do our best to reduce it. Eventually technology will evolve so that poverty will reduce naturally, but until then it's up to the government and the good of humanity to help reduce it. What steps? Things like rent control, free education for those below a certain level, and jobs programs will all help lift people out of poverty. Give people the power to lift themselves out of poverty, all those programs will help.

Hate speech is not something that can ever be 100% defined. I suppose people can say what they want, but they will have to face societal consequences. And if they take actions on certain things then they will be punished by the courts as well.

Thank you for the speedy response to my questions!

Essentially I’m asking if you think things such as price gouging are unethical? and if companies have a responsibility to make their products affordable for consumers?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 02:36:35 AM »

Thank you for the speedy response to my questions!

Essentially I’m asking if you think things such as price gouging are unethical? and if companies have a responsibility to make their products affordable for consumers?
Price gouging is certainly unethical yes. Like I said it depends what company it is, if it's a sportscar company or something like that then no, not really.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 07:41:42 PM »

Will you pledge to uphold the territorial integrity of the West as a united Commonwealth inclusive of Alaska? Do you support the right of Kansans and the other Western peoples of the Lower Transmississippi to join Frémont?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 07:49:10 PM »

Will you pledge to uphold the territorial integrity of the West as a united Commonwealth inclusive of Alaska? Do you support the right of Kansans and the other Western peoples of the Lower Transmississippi to join Frémont?
Well....ok Tongue
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 01:25:48 PM »

Endorsed!
arjavrawal
Rookie
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2019, 12:03:34 AM »

Endorsed!
Sounds
Rookie
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 10:38:33 PM »

Endorsed
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2019, 01:21:49 AM »

endorsed
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2019, 03:08:54 PM »

Thank you for all the endorsements and the support for the "tyranny" in Nyman! #maketyrannyfashionableagain #wearecomingforyourtaglines
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2019, 08:02:09 PM »

dfwlibertyhater
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2019, 09:22:02 PM »

Endorsed!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 02:03:33 PM »

throws glitter bomb at you and runs off
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2019, 02:06:38 AM »

I have to say, after over 3 years of this, I should be used to it, but I'm not. I have tried to be friends with the right wingers in many cases, I really have, but there is just so much hypocrisy that has been issued as of late. When people can say horrendous things about you, seemingly without feeling an ounce of guilt, then there is something genuinely wrong with that picture. All of this is to say that after a bit of thought I will not be deregistering from the game and will continue this campaign. I have proceeded to block some people and hope that I will be able to keep them blocked. Unfortunately it seems the radioactive toxicity of the trump gop has finally reached (if it didn't already steadily in the past year) the federalists and acp. We were able to hold it at bay through 2017, but unfortunately once people like myself and leinad left, it took hold. Yankee is only one man and can't do much to keep it at bay, the train is off the track and I am doubtful it will be back on the tracks anytime soon as far as the right wing is concerned. As long as this remains the case, you won't see the right wing coming close to winning any presidential elections anytime soon.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2019, 02:10:37 AM »

I have to say, after over 3 years of this, I should be used to it, but I'm not. I have tried to be friends with the right wingers in many cases, I really have, but there is just so much hypocrisy that has been issued as of late. When people can say horrendous things about you, seemingly without feeling an ounce of guilt, then there is something genuinely wrong with that picture. All of this is to say that after a bit of thought I will not be deregistering from the game and will continue this campaign. I have proceeded to block some people and hope that I will be able to keep them blocked. Unfortunately it seems the radioactive toxicity of the trump gop has finally reached (if it didn't already steadily in the past year) the federalists and acp. We were able to hold it at bay through 2017, but unfortunately once people like myself and leinad left, it took hold. Yankee is only one man and can't do much to keep it at bay, the train is off the track and I am doubtful it will be back on the tracks anytime soon as far as the right wing is concerned. As long as this remains the case, you won't see the right wing coming close to winning any presidential elections anytime soon.

It's truly shameful how far they have fallen (and much like the old out-of-shape lady, probably can't get back up).
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2019, 02:11:09 AM »

bro u support nicki minaj ur basically a trumpist
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 01:56:43 PM »

This has nothing to do with RL politics, nor does it have to do with Atlasian politics.

You can say what you want about your claim that you "tried to be friends with the right wingers", but when you go out of your way to try to  creep on them in places where you know you aren't welcome, that's not friendship.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 02:05:45 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies