Iraq and 9/11 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:49:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Iraq and 9/11 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iraq and 9/11  (Read 7711 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: May 15, 2004, 10:02:56 AM »

how is a call to step forward and not dwell in the past partisan? Huh

Iraq has been invaded, it's too late to debate whether the war is correct or not, we need to work together to see this thing be resolved.

If it's too late to debate whether the war was wrong or not, then I think you should look at the other side of the aisle. They are the ones blasting this president with this "He betrayed us!","He mislead us" talk. Ford is just defending his party against the Democrat slime machine with facts. He said nothing partisan in his post.

Word.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 03:53:06 PM »

WMDs are in existence as per my prediction. Today chemical weapons were found in an artillery shell modified to be a roadside bomb. A mustard shell round was also found about 2 weeks ago.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 01:03:31 AM »

Saddam's Iraq wasn't behind al Quaeda, it was just behind every other terrorist org on Earth.  That's justification enough for me.

If he wasn't behind Al Qaeda why was their a camp in northern Iraq? If Saddam had such a strong hand in most of Iraqs actions wouldn't he have known they are there?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 08:18:43 AM »

North Korea do sponsor terrorism. Didn't they blow up a Korean Airliner a few years ago?

That is a truly terrifying place and it's populace are brainwashed, unlike in Iraq were 60% of the population hated Hussein.

If we went after N. Korea we would basically be attacking China since that is their biggest sponser. I don't think any nation is ready to take China on head to head.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies