Katie Hill resigning from office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:19:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Katie Hill resigning from office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Katie Hill resigning from office  (Read 22604 times)
Yellowhammer
United States

« on: October 19, 2019, 04:17:31 PM »

Not surprised she’s a creepy degenerate. Won’t matter for her re-elect chances though because her district would vote now for a corpse if the democrats ran one, all because Orange Man Says Mean Things.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 08:49:12 PM »

Not surprised she’s a creepy degenerate. Won’t matter for her re-elect chances though because her district would vote now for a corpse if the democrats ran one, all because Orange Man Says Mean Things.

That's interesting considering your state almost sent a racist pedophile to the senate just because he had an R next to his name.

And we should have! Pedophiles are way, way better than democrats -- hear me out. Almost all democrats (~90%) want to kill children (abortion), but some pedophiles do not. So it's rather hypocritical for dems to criticize pedophiles, as plenty of those folks are less dangerous to children than democrats politicians. They have no moral high ground when it comes to this.

And Moore, to my knowledge, is not a racist.  

Then why do Tennessee Republicans love a "baby killer" like Scott DesJarlais?

They shouldn't, and if I lived in his district I would never vote for him.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 01:28:31 AM »

Has a single reliable / credible journalistic source picked up this story yet? I'm not seeing any. And if not - why are we talking about this?

Do you really still expect an extension of the democratic machine to expose one of its own proxies when it doesn't really need to?
We're in an era of scorched-earth politics, the media isn't about to sabotage the democrats in a potentially vulnerable district if they don't have to. If Katie Hill was a republican, she would've already had to resign.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 04:20:22 PM »

Just goes to prove my point, the consequences of scandals do not apply to democrats.
They'll just spin a way to portray allegations as "fake" (with the help of their media handlers), dust off their shoes, and keep marching forward.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 03:34:48 PM »

She definitely seems like a terrible person if all of this is true, and I won't defend her, but Republicans really shouldn't be pearl clutching and claiming double standards here. If Trump had done this, we all know how Republicans would react. Not to mention two Republicans who were literally criminals won re-election last year, as did a neo-Nazi and a guy who body slammed a reporter.

Who is the “neo-Nazi?”
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 06:42:41 PM »

The fact that the blue avatars celebrate because a smear campaign by an abusive husband against his ex-wife has succeeded makes me sick.

It was a great victory. One of the dems' rising stars has been neutralized by her own crazy actions.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 06:47:33 PM »

The fact that the blue avatars celebrate because a smear campaign by an abusive husband against his ex-wife has succeeded makes me sick.

It was a great victory. One of the dems' rising stars has been neutralized by her own crazy actions.

Your Governor is supposedly in the closet. Maybe it's time for someone to find some information about her personal life and release it. She could have done some inappropriate things with her power.

If she ever has to resign (unlikely) she's only going to be replaced with a better republican (Ainsworth).
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 09:13:48 PM »

FTFY
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 09:31:57 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2019, 09:37:58 AM by Yellowhammer »

So when is Duncan Hunter resigning for using campaign funds on extramarital affairs with lobbyists and congressional staff?

Soon, hopefully.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 05:13:16 PM »

Papadopoulos has a campaign site. He's running. He's the type of candidate that will get just enough of the GOP vote to win a second slot in the runoff, but then is DOA because he can't unite the types of voters the GOP would need in this seat. Especially if Newsom can get this to coencide with the Dem primary.

So in summary, it's further proof the California GOP are in the depths of a death spiral.

The California GOP isn't in a death spiral -- it's basically dead.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »

Papadopoulos has a campaign site. He's running. He's the type of candidate that will get just enough of the GOP vote to win a second slot in the runoff, but then is DOA because he can't unite the types of voters the GOP would need in this seat. Especially if Newsom can get this to coencide with the Dem primary.

So in summary, it's further proof the California GOP are in the depths of a death spiral.

The California GOP isn't in a death spiral -- it's basically dead.

No their's still some blood left in it's veins. If it was dead, OC and the Imperial valley Clinton seats would be all blue rather than slowly flipping. There's still some local dudes like Faulconer they can point to. But it's very likely by 2021 we will be having a funeral service, with the new district lines confirming the facts we learned this decade. The only people left to turn out the  lights will be the South Valley and rural hinterland republicans - aka the crazies.

Yeah the state should be evacuated by the remaining Republicans, it's clear it's a lost cause at this point and has been entirely subsumed as a fiefdom of the Democratic Party.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 10:54:53 AM »

Katie Hill should sue the NRCC into bankruptcy.

The police should be involved at this point.

Should honestly rescind her resignation.

No, she really, really shouldn’t.

She really, really should. She shouldn’t give into the right’s smear campaign.

When the media reports on a republican's scandal, it's "good journalism."
When the media reports on a democrat's scandal, it's a "smear campaign," and they should be sued.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 07:09:37 PM »

I think he'd still win against a republican in the runoff, California suburbanites are just that deranged.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies