The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:55:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn!  (Read 1962 times)
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« on: October 21, 2019, 04:59:20 PM »

Threads like this are exactly why I'm probably leaving this game. This sht is beyond corny
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 03:20:14 PM »

Well, looking at the RedEagleOfficial debacle  and the "Deeply Disturbing!" leaks, I guess after this thread some are planning to do the exact opposite now. Tongue

Doesn't matter, both will kill Atlasia as we know it.
Resistance will not be accepted only controlled opposition . I fail to see how recruiting at most a dozen people off site from a YouTube channel as killing a game.

I have never advocated for a "controlled opposition". I fully know Atlasia needs a strong opposition that can at least win elections.

However, off-site recruitment is not the way to go, I've been opposed to it for quite a while. Now, if those new posters eventually settle in Atlas and they want to join the game, they are more than welcome. Maybe one of them will even become a Senator or president some day! But off-site recruitment for the sake of having a zombie legion that will vote for one side breaks the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the non-written rules against off site recruitment have been weakening more and more.

In another Atlasian history lesson (man I love paying attention Yankee/Griff's history lessons. I'm such a good student Tongue ), back in 2013, Wolfentoad was condemned for several reasons. While it was nowhere near the only reason, one of the reasons he was shunned by the rest of Atlasia was that he attempted to perform off-site recruitment from Stormfront (interestingly, as the head of the Liberal party!).

https://exposewolfentoad.wordpress.com/

Interestingly, the "let's put right wingers in Labor and destroy them from the inside" that was confirmed by the "Deeply Disturbing!" Discord log was also an strategy performed by Wolfentoad back in the day lol.

Now, I won't pretend RedEagle's channel is anywhere near Stormfront. I haven't watched his videos other than the Atlas one, but very few things can top Stormfront, and I doubt a Youtube channel does. Also, nothing has happened so far.

However, if it did eventually happen, why can't all of Atlasia be united in condemning fhtagn and NYCMM's attempts to subvert Atlasia, just like all of Atlasia was united in condemning Wolfentoad first and the 2015 radicals later?

The left can easily convince people to vote and not contribute to the game at all. You guys have random people who dont care about the game, with 20 posts voting. If that's the case and off site recruiting is bad, then this game is dead and people need to move on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies