The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:31:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The 2015 Radical Movement stands by fhtagn!  (Read 1958 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: October 21, 2019, 10:29:20 AM »

Everyone I don't like is a terrorist...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 11:41:12 AM »

tfw you make jokes and people act dumb and go crazy over it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I wanted to actually destroy the game via mass exodus, I wouldn't have run for office or helped others who were running. But I get it, logic is hard for some folks. 
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 11:58:56 AM »

If we want to go into what is or is not actually destroying the game, we have prominent lefties who have openly admitted that this should be an elections simulator purely based on personality rather than policy.

If people want this game to be simply an elections simulator, there is no need for Atlasia to exist, because the same can be achieved via "Opinion of" threads and "Forum Community Election Matchups" threads. There's no point in having the Atlas Fantasy Government board if this is only about elections.  

We know for a fact that it's not good for the game based on the large number of posters this game has lost over the years (on both sides) who simply didn't want to be spammed with election PMs, and older Atlas posters just calling this game a popularity contest.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 03:41:54 PM »

If we want to go into what is or is not actually destroying the game, we have prominent lefties who have openly admitted that this should be an elections simulator purely based on personality rather than policy.

All you run on these days is "Adam is a tyrant" and "Pericles is an annoying hack," and you dodge questions about policy. It's appropriate you're making these posts on a forum where we guess election results, because you're seriously...projecting!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=339183.msg7009867#msg7009867

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=339183.msg7012722#msg7012722

Are you illiterate?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 04:46:23 PM »

All you run on these days is "Adam is a tyrant" and "Pericles is an annoying hack," and you dodge questions about policy. It's appropriate you're making these posts on a forum where we guess election results, because you're seriously...projecting!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=339183.msg7009867#msg7009867

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=339183.msg7012722#msg7012722

Are you illiterate?

First off, I never said you never mentioned policy, just that you prefer to make ad hominem attacks and personality-based appeals than addressing policy. Is that so hard to understand?

Second, I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs about this, but the fact your immediate response was to ask if I'm illiterate speaks volumes on its own.

Have you already forgotten what you just wrote?

All you run on these days is "Adam is a tyrant" and "Pericles is an annoying hack," and you dodge questions about policy. .

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 12:11:39 AM »

Like tbh if Feb 2018 was based on policy alone then I'd have won, but fhtagn got friendship votes and so won narrowly. So it's pretty hypocritical and nonsensical of her to call us personality-focused.

You had no policy. You just spewed the word "progressive" in every sentence and pretended that meant anything.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 12:27:38 AM »

Like tbh if Feb 2018 was based on policy alone then I'd have won, but fhtagn got friendship votes and so won narrowly. So it's pretty hypocritical and nonsensical of her to call us personality-focused.

You had no policy. You just spewed the word "progressive" in every sentence and pretended that meant anything.

Well first of all that's not true, but more importantly for my point it doesn't matter what your opinion of my policy is because both then and now more Atlasians are closer to my views than yours.

Whatever makes you feel important, Peri.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 12:33:31 AM »

Well first of all that's not true, but more importantly for my point it doesn't matter what your opinion of my policy is because both then and now more Atlasians are closer to my views than yours.

Whatever makes you feel important, Peri.

Uh that's not even a point that would matter to my ego either way, it's just a statement of how Atlasia works. You have to know this on some level.

Cool story.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 05:25:50 AM »

And all Labor runs on is "everyone on the right is a terrorist".  :: shrugs ::

What are you even talking about? You can't just ignore accusations and be like "lol you always say that!"

I think it's clear anyone who accuses someone like Yankee of terrorism is a partisan hack, but no one is doing that. People are upset by the personal attacks, encouragement of doxxing, encouragement of 2015-style radical solutions such as leaving the game or flooding the forum with alt-right hacks, the homophobia, the transphobia, literal lies (libel!!!), shaming people for "being a loser" (hypocritically! very personal & not good!), etc. etc. etc.

No one is saying conservatism = terrorism and you're being very disingenuous (or just ignorant?) to frame the reality as such.

Leinad Overreacts: Part 54321
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 03:24:34 PM »

However, if it did eventually happen, why can't all of Atlasia be united in condemning fhtagn and NYCMM's attempts to subvert Atlasia, just like all of Atlasia was united in condemning Wolfentoad first and the 2015 radicals later?

I made no attempts to do anything, and claiming anything to suggest that I have is uninformed and ridiculous. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies