The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:09:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)  (Read 163116 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 31, 2005, 03:14:04 PM »
« edited: September 06, 2006, 12:57:38 PM by AndrewBerger »

New year. New thread.

I would question whether he was the worst senator ever.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm just joking. You're a fine senator.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 10:43:26 PM »

On the topic of "What will you be drinking tonight?"

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 02:18:50 AM »

Dies of exhaustion after preforming a 63-hour long filibuster on the Senate floor

Dies when air becomes privatised and he can no longer afford it Roll Eyes
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 02:41:58 AM »

"How will the preceeding forumite die?"
Peacefully in his sleep...unlike those in the car with him
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »

I'm wasted right now and got shot down by a fat chick.  Let's see I had 2 Miller Lites on the bus going up and about 6 Vodka and Red bulls along with 3 Cherry Vodka and Tonics then 2 Gin and Tonics along with 2 Cherry Vodkas and Tonics along with some Champagne at midnight then 3 Miller Lites on the bus ride back then 3 more back at my friend's place.  You guys should also try Cherry Vodka and Red Bull.  Then I danced on someone's coffee table then fell over to impress some ing girl who said she wanted to go home.  Wow, I'm ing wasted right now.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!  Let Rick Santorum be kicked out of office and the Murphys gets elected to the US House!  Salut and Cheers!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 03:21:55 PM »

Pat your stories are ing great!

patrick man I think I did exaggerate a bit, but you have to remember it was over a period of time between 8 and 4 last night.  I lost count, but I know I had a lot to drink and that number was at least 15 and it was open bar so I had to take advantage of the $100 I spent to go to this place.   I had 5 drinks within the first hour at the place and that's after drinking 2 beers on the bus.  And yes patrick1, I'm sure you would love to know there was a "police presence" so to speak because there was about 2 separate fist fights that some strippers caused.  One guy had blood pouring down the side of his face.  Chairs were being thrown and of course that killed the good time at the end and about 5 women were hiding behind me.  Although I'm Irish, I am not a violent drunk, but I become far more aggressive with the opposite sex and I'm sure I made myself look like an idiot.  I had my arm around this chick named Liz the whole bus ride home trying to hook up with her and she was giving me looks like what the hell is worng with this guy.  I was also trying to get with her friend Kristen earlier that night.  Like I said before, I can be a bit of a loose cannon with alcohol, but I know NEVER to stir up a hornets net by going for some guy's girlfriend.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »

So far today it's BRTD:

Ewwww. Not only is Condi not attractive at all (too old) but I tend not to be attracted to black women. I've only gotten a lapdance from one black stripper ever.

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »

MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 04:25:47 AM »

Responding to North America RISK:

Wow, let's see if EarlAW even gets to play a turn...

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 11:11:45 AM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 05:10:45 PM »

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 03:09:15 PM »

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 05:11:01 PM »

Before I even knew Stewart was a jew I pegged him as a jew for a few reasons:

1) He has a big nose.
2) He is arrogant and stupid.
3)He whines alot.
4) He is a smart ass.
5) He has a jewish skin pigment to him.

Instant classic.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2006, 09:36:40 PM »

and I even offered to rub her feet.  I started to dance on the coffee table to get something going to little avail.  They did drink, but apparently not enough.  It seems today in order to get anywhere with the opposite sex you have to be over 6', great shape, fabulous career, nice car, and a total brainwashed drone that gives a dozen roses on command.  Whatever happened to the days of Animal House and the free loving 60s?  Welcome to the conservative tainting of America boys and girls!       
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 11:46:57 AM »

What the hell does liberalism have to do with your stupid game, jmfcst?  Presumably a reasonable liberal wouldn't be found anywhere near a football stadium.

I just threw out a little bait to give you an opportunity to once again prove what a wuss you are.  I'm sure you have a handshake like a partially excited penis.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 12:12:59 PM »

What the hell does liberalism have to do with your stupid game, jmfcst?  Presumably a reasonable liberal wouldn't be found anywhere near a football stadium.

I just threw out a little bait to give you an opportunity to once again prove what a wuss you are.  I'm sure you have a handshake like a partially excited penis.

HAHAHAHA!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 12:29:39 PM »

DAVE LIEP IS A ING ASSHOLE f****t WHO SCREWS HIS MOM UP THE ASS THEN SUCKS HER COCK. HE COULD POWER A SMALL VILLAGE WITH HIS f****tRY!!! AND SPEED OF SOUND IS A BACKSTABBING PUSSY FACE!! GO TO HELL ATLASIA!!!!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »

DAVE LIEP IS A ING ASSHOLE f****t WHO SCREWS HIS MOM UP THE ASS THEN SUCKS HER COCK. HE COULD POWER A SMALL VILLAGE WITH HIS f****tRY!!! AND SPEED OF SOUND IS A BACKSTABBING PUSSY FACE!! GO TO HELL ATLASIA!!!!
I wonder if Dave Liep is Dave Leip's evil twin.
What a fool that kid is. I have to apologize again for even giving him the URL. I expected him to be decent, but Im afraid that he has shown nothing but immaturity.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 06:25:53 PM »

I wonder if Dave Liep is Dave Leip's evil twin.
What a fool that kid is. I have to apologize again for even giving him the URL. I expected him to be decent, but Im afraid that he has shown nothing but immaturity.

It was worth it to get the above message.  I'm still laughing at, "HE COULD POWER A SMALL VILLAGE WITH HIS f****tRY".
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »

Why are we wasting time on dead-end fads like solar energy or fossil fuels?  All this time we could have been using f****try.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 07:57:32 PM »

Why are we wasting time on dead-end fads like solar energy or fossil fuels?  All this time we could have been using f****try.

We need to have 99% of North Americans be flaming homosexuals.  The sheer levels of f****try that would exist in North America if that were the case would completely free us all from our dependence on Middle Eastern oil.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 08:09:45 PM »

We need to have 99% of North Americans be flaming homosexuals.  The sheer levels of f****try that would exist in North America if that were the case would completely free us all from our dependence on Middle Eastern oil.

Thats only all of North America though right? Hasn't Canada been using f****try for quite some time?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 08:11:06 PM »

Thats only all of North America though right? Hasn't Canada been using f****try for quite some time?

No, just Quebec.  In fact, Quebec solves everything using f****try.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 08:12:21 PM »

Yes but all that f****try power derives from Celine Dion and her fanbase.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 08:13:03 PM »

Yes but all that f****try power derives from Celine Dion and her fanbase.

Well, yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies