Begun the Clone Wars Have - A Star Wars Strategy Game (Interest Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:13:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Begun the Clone Wars Have - A Star Wars Strategy Game (Interest Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Begun the Clone Wars Have - A Star Wars Strategy Game (Interest Thread)  (Read 457 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 23, 2019, 03:10:35 PM »
« edited: October 23, 2019, 05:16:15 PM by Tulsi is 2020's Chris Christie »

Source : Star Wars The Clone Wars - Star Wars Main Title & A Galaxy Divided

A Galaxy Divided! War rages across various systems as the Confederacy of Independent Systems and it's massive Droid Army, led by the evil Sith Lords Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus as well as the Cyborg General Grevious, fights for their independence against the corrupt and inefficient Senate that governs the Galactic Republic. The Republic and its grand clone army, led by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, must go to war with the Separatist Cause in order to keep the galaxy united, a task seemingly improved with the inclusion of the Jedi Order, led by Grandmaster Yoda, fighting alongside them. In the meantime, Neutral systems, like that of Shilli, the Togruta homeworld, or the Hutt Space, must decide who they will support in the coming war before the war comes to them.

With a war of this magnitude happening, what might come next?

Hello Everyone and welcome to an interest thread for my SW:TCW Strategy Game. With all the historical and (Frankly uninteresting and repetitive IMHO) ASOIAF games happening around the board, I decided to see if I can include a game featuring perhaps the most devastating war in Galactic History up at this point in our favorite Galaxy Far, Far Away.  You can play as certain characters who might be made up since there is no context as to the effective leader of this planet or organization at the time of the war. I'm using the Legends universe, as Cannon is way to barebones for my liking.

Now, as I can't draw worth anything, if anyone would be interested in making a SW Galaxy Map to reflect how the situation is going in the game every end turn. Turns will be anywhere from 5 days long to a week long and in game, a turn is 3-4 galactic standard months going from Mid 22 BBY to whether Order 66 happens effectively or an official Peace Treaty is signed by both sides. Special Events will occur every now and again to shake things up somewhat.

Once some players have joined in, I'll be happy to elaborate some more on everything for the game, but I don't want to waste too much time typing if no one is interested. Now for the current selectable characters. Note : * next to a name means it's an original character of mine.

Confederacy of Independent Systems

Darth Sidious
Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku
General Grievous (JasonHitchcock)
Among Others

Galactic Republic

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
Grandmaster Yoda
General Anakin Skywalker
Among Others

Neutrals
Jabba the Hutt [Hutt Space]
Governor Ahaki Baa* [Togruta People]
Governess Yedmupe* [Twi'lek People]
War Chieftan Bentilais san Sk'ar [Kaleesh People]

Feel free to join if interested!
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 05:10:24 PM »

Im interested in Grevious or Skywalker
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 05:15:51 PM »

Grievous is granted
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 05:21:26 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mfRQys2IgU

Highly recommend everyone peeks at this vid to get a fell of the map of the Galaxy. I'll give a more detailed Galactic map later,but a quick note is Kalee is close to Shilli relatively speaking, so a Kaleesh and Togruta player will interact Quite a bit.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 04:53:17 AM »

Gonna join just let me think of a character
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 01:33:12 PM »

Let me take Ashoka Tano
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 01:35:14 PM »

Technically, she is a Padawan right now at this point (She never passed her trials of Knighthood), but you can play as General Skywalker and command the legendary 501st
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies