Targoz Market Research: Reeves +1, Beshear +19 (lol)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:53:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Targoz Market Research: Reeves +1, Beshear +19 (lol)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Targoz Market Research: Reeves +1, Beshear +19 (lol)  (Read 6548 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »

While we're on the subject, do the Republicans even have real candidates for Secretary of State and Attorney General? They do have people running, but I can't even imagine either one of them winning a city council race, let alone a statewide office.

These guys make Matt Bevin look like a great statesman.

It doesn’t fdcking matter, Republicans are going to sweep Kentucky next tuesday, and there will be plenty of eggs for you.

I wouldnt say that, Stumbi and Beshear have gotten FTO of police to endorce them. R legislature have put more money in K-12 than Gov Bevin and overrode his veto. On school choice, R legislature and Beshear agrees

Lmao wrong on one of your main points, if your going to punch back at least be legit, FTO did endorse Beshear but for AG they endorsed Cameron
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2019, 11:44:53 AM »

y’all know that the 23% “something else” is almost certainly people who were listening for “Christian” (or “Baptist,” etc.) and not massive oversampling of Hindus, right?

Yes, the fact they included a detailed religious breakdown is a luxury. Religion is a subjective variable that gets more  subjective based on the  number of provided options. You cannot weight by it because what is a member of 'x' religion in these days. Depending on the survey a 'x' can be as be as light or as heavy as the  viewer interprets it to be. 'X' can contain a respondent who only goes to services once a  year, and a respondent who goes every week. Both people call themselves 'X's but they are clearly distinct. Meanwhile, with increasing secularism more people may think of themselves as agnostic or nonreligious, even though they may still follow certain religious customs they were raised in or respond "yes I'm a X" if questioned hard enough. It's just like self-identified ideology, partisanship, or class - these are all flawed statistics when compared to the  hard stuff like race, gender, education, age, income, or geographic region.

If you guys really want to just throw out polls that disagree with your narrative, rather then throw them on the pile, you can do that without telling us and providing a bunch of justification.

Yes, it is such a luxury to have the pollster that convinced half of Atlas Phil Bredesen still had a chance back in the game.

These two elections are apples and oranges, Bredesen did the Ted Strickland thing and went against the party establishment to win an open seat. Ted Strickland stated Scalia's death was good for American people. Bredesen bucked party trend and foolishly endorsed Kavenaugh. Manchin endorsed Kavanaugh, but he is a well established official. Beshear will win, due to Bevin and his Ernie Fletchers approvals
Did OC just mention a governor who lost election 12 years ago.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2019, 12:04:39 PM »

It doesn’t fdcking matter, Republicans are going to sweep Kentucky next tuesday, and there will be plenty of eggs for you.

If you want Bevin so bad, move to Kentucky and vote for him.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2019, 12:09:23 PM »

If you want Bevin so bad, move to Kentucky and vote for him.

You know, actually, I won’t be too sad when Bevin wins next tuesday. Reason why is because at least that will stop all the wasted cash being thrown at KY sen. KY is gone and is looking poised to go even more gone. Yall are the past now, dem hopes and futures are elsewhere.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »

You know, actually, I won’t be too sad when Bevin wins next tuesday.

So, like I said, move here and vote for him.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2019, 12:11:39 PM »

No thanks, he doesn’t need my vote considering he’s going to win by tens of thousands.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2019, 01:17:09 PM »

No thanks, he doesn’t need my vote considering he’s going to win by tens of thousands.

Why are you so sure Bevin, is gonna win? Beshear is the son of a former Gov. Bevin should not be tied, he should be ahead
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2019, 02:24:25 PM »

Why are you so sure Bevin, is gonna win? Beshear is the son of a former Gov. Bevin should not be tied, he should be ahead

Just wait and see Bevin win like 53-45, one more week to go. Hopefully when Bevin inevitably wins, you'll at least be a good sport unlike bandit who will just be crying about cheating or something along those lines.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2019, 02:26:35 PM »

Just wait and see Bevin win like 53-45, one more week to go. Hopefully when Bevin inevitably wins, you'll at least be a good sport unlike bandit who will just be crying about cheating or something along those lines.

I just happen to be one of those who thinks polls pretty much speak for themselves.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2019, 02:29:12 PM »

I just happen to be one of those who thinks polls pretty much speak for themselves.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think Bevin loses by? And your guesses for the other statewide races while you are at it.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2019, 02:32:57 PM »

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think Bevin loses by? And your guesses for the other statewide races while you are at it.

Beshear +5. Attorney General and SoS +10 each.

I haven't even thought about the other races, since most of those have been Republican forever.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2019, 02:38:56 PM »

Beshear +5. Attorney General and SoS +10 each.

I haven't even thought about the other races, since most of those have been Republican forever.

Ok, wow I have heard the occasional person say so and so dem will win the statewide row office in KY, but this is probably the first time I have heard someone expect Henry and Stumbo to do substantially better than Beshear.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »

Do you also think Mitch can lose next year too?
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »

Yes. Aren't his approvals even worse than Bevin?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2019, 03:39:27 PM »

Yes. Aren't his approvals even worse than Bevin?

No, and it's a federal race, and his opponents arent that strong lmao.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2019, 04:02:58 PM »

While we're on the subject, do the Republicans even have real candidates for Secretary of State and Attorney General? They do have people running, but I can't even imagine either one of them winning a city council race, let alone a statewide office.

The Atlas Forum Tuesday diet:

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2019, 05:45:00 PM »

You got it reverse, this will happen to u and Bagel. Because Bevin out of all the polls taken has only lead in 1 poll
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2019, 06:14:12 PM »

You got it reverse, this will happen to u and Bagel. Because Bevin out of all the polls taken has only lead in 1 poll

oh hehehehehe this is gonna be good crew!
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2019, 10:11:14 PM »

lol, Beshear is gonna curbstomp.

Won't be by this much, but I will definitely lol when y'all have egg on your faces. That's for sure.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2019, 10:12:51 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2019, 10:22:14 PM by KYWildman »

Exactly this, but that will be the diet for YOU and the majority of this forum. Not me and the other actual Kentuckians who have correctly predicted the outcome.

I honestly can't even imagine being so arrogant as to pretend to know more about a state than the people who actually live in it. To the point I'll even mock those who do for having a differing opinion even though they obviously have much more relevant experience than I do.

No sir, that takes a SPECIAL kind of arrogance. Some might even call it "dickishness" or "stupidity."

As a Kentuckian I suppose I just wasn't raised to be that arrogant. We tend to have a certain respect for the lived experience of others, if nothing else, down here. And that's something that crosses party lines. This particular kind of caustic dismissiveness and smugness seems to be peculiar to the Northeast.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2019, 10:31:36 PM »

Won't be by this much, but I will definitely lol when y'all have egg on your faces. That's for sure.

Quoted for posterity.

Exactly this, but that will be the diet for YOU and the majority of this forum. Not me and the other actual Kentuckians who have correctly predicted the outcome.

I honestly can't even imagine being so arrogant as to pretend to know more about a state than the people who actually live in it. To the point I'll even mock those who do for having a differing opinion even though they obviously have much more relevant experience than I do.

No sir, that takes a SPECIAL kind of arrogance. Some might even call it "dickishness" or "stupidity."

As a Kentuckian I suppose I just wasn't raised to be that arrogant. We tend to have a certain respect for the lived experience of others, if nothing else, down here. And that's something that crosses party lines. This particular kind of caustic dismissiveness and smugness seems to be peculiar to the Northeast.

Yes, I remember when the Democrats from Tennessee told me Bredesen was going to win and I got egg on my face for predicting Blackburn would win by double digits despite that. Oh wait...
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2019, 10:33:54 PM »

Yes, I remember when the Democrats from Tennessee told me Bredesen was going to win and I got egg on my face for predicting Blackburn would win by double digits despite that. Oh wait...

I haven't seen a shred of support for Bevin in Campbell County - except for a couple big campaign signs that the Tea Party placed on the roads.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2019, 10:43:33 PM »

I haven't seen a shred of support for Bevin in Campbell County - except for a couple big campaign signs that the Tea Party placed on the roads.

Lol in with the anecdotals.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2019, 10:44:35 PM »

Lol is that a bet XD
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2019, 10:49:04 PM »

I'm gonna laugh if this is the last poll we get.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies