Office of Southern Governor Leinad
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:56:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Southern Governor Leinad
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of Southern Governor Leinad  (Read 1648 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2019, 09:45:29 PM »

It's not as if the Southern AG has ever actually done anything or has any power, which makes fhtagn's illogical rantings all the more entertaining.

All I did was ask a simple question.

The only ones who made a big deal out of it are those on the left, who apparently think asking a question is unreasonable and think pointing fingers and making accusations is a smarter move than just answering. 

Once again, this is just proving the Leinad has no intention of taking the job he was elected to seriously.

Cool.

Anyway, I don't really see the purpose in taking such complaints seriously when the only person complaining struggles to make consecutive posts without an ad hominem attack.

I wasn't even complaining. I literally asked a simple question, one that really shouldn't be so hard to answer.

Why should the South take their Governor seriously when he struggles to answer simple questions about his decisions?
Why should the people of Atlasia take their Representative seriously when she clogs up office threads to prove a dumb point?

Good to know you defend a lazy Governor.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2019, 10:08:50 PM »

It's not as if the Southern AG has ever actually done anything or has any power, which makes fhtagn's illogical rantings all the more entertaining.

The only ones who made a big deal out of it are those on the left, who apparently think asking a question is unreasonable and think pointing fingers and making accusations is a smarter move than just answering.  

Once again, this is just proving the Leinad has no intention of taking the job he was elected to seriously.

Cool.

Anyway, I don't really see the purpose in taking such complaints seriously when the only person complaining struggles to make consecutive posts without an ad hominem attack.

I wasn't even complaining. I literally asked a simple question, one that really shouldn't be so hard to answer.

Why should the South take their Governor seriously when he struggles to answer simple questions about his decisions?
Why should the people of Atlasia take their Representative seriously when she clogs up office threads to prove a dumb point?

coming from the person who pushed Fairbol isn't this a little hypocritical?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2019, 10:24:31 PM »

Not really--only left-wingers are capable of being lazy.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2019, 11:03:35 PM »

Cool.

Please provide proof of me defending him when he didn't do his job.

If you cannot do that, I suggest having a seat.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »

Cool.

(this was after you knew full well that he'd been inactive as a Delegate)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 11:38:43 PM »

Why the f**k do you get to decide who can and can not talk in a thread you're cluttering?

If anyone gets to decide that it's obviously me. In that case, I encourage you to "have a seat." (This is an episode of "To Catch A Bad Faith Right-Wing Hack" apparently.)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2019, 06:22:06 AM »

Cool.

"Lazy."

Just signed a bill into law.

OK.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2019, 11:28:29 AM »
« Edited: November 13, 2019, 11:32:51 AM by Baby Shark »

Why the f**k do you get to decide who can and can not talk in a thread you're cluttering?

If anyone gets to decide that it's obviously me. In that case, I encourage you to "have a seat." (This is an episode of "To Catch A Bad Faith Right-Wing Hack" apparently.)

This would have been much simpler if you didn't get so emotional and whiny over a simple question that you still refuse to answer for no good reason. It is adorable that you have no problem with the Labor Party, a party you claim to not be part of, trying to speak for you.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »

This would have been much simpler if you didn't get so emotional and whiny over a simple question that you still refuse to answer for no good reason. It is adorable that you have no problem with the Labor Party, a party you claim to not be part of, trying to speak for you.

Glad you find me "adorable," although I really don't see why I should be like "NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK" to people in Labor.

Anyway I also think it's hilarious how you consider my response "emotional and whiny." Can you point to where I was emotional and whiny? Or is this just more of the "Leinad is unhinged" strawman?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 05:26:33 PM »

Anyone who says the right doesn't care about workers should take a look at all the employment opportunities they are creating for strawmen. Especially with decreasing returns for "the left are all illiterates" in the last quarter, this new push by "emotions are for sissies" is just what the market needs.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2019, 05:37:25 PM »

You said it, not me.

That being said, as much as you want to complain about how this thread has gone on, you brought it on yourself because you can't seem to handle someone asking you a very simple question that you'd have no problems answering if you knew what you were doing (and I'd like to note that you still refuse to answer for no good reason).
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2019, 07:55:58 PM »

You said it, not me.

That being said, as much as you want to complain about how this thread has gone on, you brought it on yourself because you can't seem to handle someone asking you a very simple question that you'd have no problems answering if you knew what you were doing (and I'd like to note that you still refuse to answer for no good reason).

This is gaslighting.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2019, 08:13:24 PM »

You said it, not me.

This is gaslighting.

It's the truth.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »

So is Leinad the new Jimmy in these brawls with fhtagn. I can’t wait to see how much hell will be broken loose.

fhtagn, can you give us insights on your next target?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2020, 05:09:42 AM »

Time for some useless holidays and far-left-leftist virtue signalling:

Quote from: EO.01
Every Tuesday shall be known as "Trans Pride Tuesday." On that day the capital building of the Southern Region shall fly the Transgender Pride Flag, and we will see this as a reminder to combat the forces of bigotry and inequality that assault the trans community in our region and across the world.
Quote from: EO.02
The first Friday after the fourth Thursday in November shall be known as "Capitalism Awareness Day." On that day the Southern Region will consider the damages caused by the illness that is capitalism, and everyone throughout the region is unofficially encouraged by the Leinad administration to ignore what their boss says. Being fired for offenses on this day will be officially greatly frowned upon, so will not giving employees raises.
Quote from: EO.03
The second Friday in February--Black History Month--shall be known as "Black Friday," and it shall be the only day known by such a name in the Southern Region. On that day we shall celebrate the contribution of African-Atlasians to our region, in addition to providing time for reflection on the racial inequality that still exists to this day.
Quote from: EO.04
The second Monday in October shall be known as "Indigenous People's Day." If we already did this, well, it will be celebrated double this time. That'll teach, uh, dead Europeans!
Quote from: EO.05
August 13th shall be known as "dfwlibertylover Day," to honor the former Governor of the Southern Region.
Quote from: EO.06
Statues of Confederate leaders in the Southern Region shall be decorated to look like popular 2000s rappers from the state the statue is in.
Quote from: EO.07
July 5th shall be known as "Freedom & Equality Day," to honor the fact that Ronald Reagan is dead.
Quote from: EO.08
The third Wednesday of every month shall be known as "Edgy Communism Wednesday." On that day the capital building of the Southern Region shall fly a hammer & sickle flag, and restaurant servers are encouraged to say "may I suggest trying: The Rich?" when taking an order.
Quote from: EO.09
December 13th shall be known as "Victims of Police Violence Awareness Day." On that day we will encourage police officers to serve and protect their community, and make sure those that don't are getting punished for their crimes. A law enforcement system is only as good as it is respected, and it will not be respected if it is abusive!

Could've done better with these, could've done better as Governor. Oh well. Time to go to bed. Love and peace, everyone!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2020, 08:39:20 AM »

Didn't Reagan die on June 5th?
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2020, 01:12:16 PM »

Leinad gets owned by FACTS AND LOGIC yet again!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies