What is the IQ difference between Abdul Kalam and George W. Bush? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:45:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What is the IQ difference between Abdul Kalam and George W. Bush? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is the IQ difference between Abdul Kalam and George W. Bush?
50 points

100 points

200 points

300 points

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: What is the IQ difference between Abdul Kalam and George W. Bush?  (Read 6885 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 03, 2006, 01:10:27 AM »

I would very surprised if it was more than 40 points, especially on something like the Stanford-Binet test.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 06:28:15 PM »

Probably about 20-30, at most 100.

As I recall, based on his SAT scores Bush would rate around an IQ of 130-135 or so.  Now, how much of that may have been lost from bouts of heavy drinking or downgraded by the flynn effect renorming the IQ table since then is open to interperetation.  (the latter would drop it by about 6-9 points.  The former, who knows).

Einstien had an IQ around 180.  The most brilliant intelectuals in history are typically rated as high as about 220-230.

Of course, the brightest individuals in history cannot compare to our local troll, who boasts an IQ of 300.

First of all, it depends on the test.  If I say I have an IQ of 1001, it sounds impressesive.  If the median is 1000, it isn't.

Here is Stanford-Benet scoring:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profoundly_gifted

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Abdul Kalam could be one in 30,000, and maybe be 25 points higher.  I think you all are putting a little too much emphasis on IQ.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies