KY, MS etc. Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:59:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY, MS etc. Results Thread (search mode)
Thread note

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY, MS etc. Results Thread  (Read 45326 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 05, 2019, 08:23:47 PM »

Thank God.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:59:49 PM »

Sawant has taken the lead in her race over Egan Orion (Amazon-Seattle). About 2k votes remain and she's leading by about 1.5k.

And the good people of Seattle defend their city from the corporate looters.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 06:10:23 PM »

Sawant has taken the lead in her race over Egan Orion (Amazon-Seattle). About 2k votes remain and she's leading by about 1.5k.

And the good people of Seattle defend their city from the corporate looters.

Whoever campaigned for Jill Stein in Pennsylvania deserves to lose and retire in shame for the rest of their lives.

That doesn't matter. I'm not as crazy about her as I am about AOC or Bernie (largely for the reason you mentioned), but it's either her or a literal puppet for big business.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:15:10 PM »

Can't say I'm surprised that in px's mind holding years-old grudges against a kooky 3rd party candidate who won less than 1% is more important than standing up to a dystopian megacorporation that has the means and will to try to buy seats for its favored candidates. Clearly he's got his priorities straight.

Yeah, in 2016 my priority as an elected official would have been to keep a racist sociopath away from the White House instead of showing off how ideologically pure I am.

Glad to know you would sell this country out to oligarchy if it means owning the left.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »

And here is why it's so hard to sympathize with the alt-left. They don't care what local people, whose lives are affected by Sawant's election and subsequent votes, think. They only care about vicariously making a statement against "evil capitalism", "the establishment", etc..
Just like the Trumpists don't care if the US goes to hell, as long their dear leader triggers the libs.

Coming from someone who has the same priority as the Trumpists, I'll take that as a compliment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies