BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:43:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY  (Read 1454 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: November 04, 2019, 08:05:05 PM »

We are all doomed when Cthulhu awakens anyway.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 12:15:06 AM »

Oh, so now doctors that carry out a very important medical procedure are supposed to face the death penalty. For what, for carrying out a medical procedure? Give me a break. This post is one of the most disgusting attacks on the right to choose that I have seen to date.

Yes. The vast majority of crimes do not warrant such a harsh penalty, but the systematic slaughter of vast numbers of children does. If abortion were ever to be outlawed, then the death penalty should be strongly considered for those who willfully conduct an abortion upon another human being.

"Systematic slaughter," are you even reading what you write. This is not a systematic slaughter. It is a woman making a decision about her health and her body. A woman should have that choice, to say otherwise brings reminiscences of an era, where women would still get abortions, but they would get them by dangerous means, such as coat hangers. Also outlawing abortion throughout the entire pregnancy is an extremely position that will thankfully never become law.
Once again SNJC spews talking points he doesn't fully understand.

I'd explain why your argument is extremely flawed but this isn't an abortion debate and I like Kal enough to not want to destroy his thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies