BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:52:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BRING BACK DEATH PENALTY  (Read 1407 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: November 04, 2019, 11:51:55 AM »

The former legendary statesman speaking from his exile.

Wow, what a lame-ass excuse for a "game" Atlasia has become. Seriously. Elections are essentially about messaging people to vote or register (and no, please shove your invitations up your asses). Public debate has been reduced to Griffin showing some random discord logs (still don't know what the f**king discord is and don't want to find out), and Fhtagn deflecting by uttering the universal phrase "but leftists..." There is no proper game engine generating actual events. Meanwhile, Atlasia is plagued with high crime: slander, manipulation, idiots declaring secession of random states instead of thinking how to get rid of that acme, and so on.

So there's no proper game engine. Fine, but what kind of game this is without real consequences? What's the worst that could happen to you? A ban from voting and holding office. Please, a flea bite hurts more.

This game needs something radical and audacious to actually provide us with element of taking real chances and possibly face real consequences. We need to bring back death penalty. Once you're dead, you're out and it's suddenly more about survival than pointless bitching and talking s**t behind each others' backs... and if you're really such a bunch of sissies to dare introducing total elimination, at least make it a year, no appeal, no clemency.

Death administered in the most iconic, most efficient and most elegant manner. The National Razor. The Widow. Simply, our classy Mam'zelle Guillotine.

Seriously, listen to this epic s**t. The cabaret song from the 1890s gone metal.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 05:30:35 PM »

Go to hell.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 08:01:20 PM »

Only for murderers and abortion “doctors.”

If you were looking for a RPG based on the Handmaid's Tale, then you probably came to the wrong place.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 10:02:06 AM »

You guys know what's even worse than systematic slaughter of zygotes? A systematic slaughter of already born threads, and that's the kind of offense that screams for death penalty. The national razor would still show you more mercy than you've shown to innocent threads. You wouldn't even feel the blade.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 12:54:54 PM »

I'm sympathetic to some of Kal's points, but I have a moral objection to the death penalty so cannot support his recommendation.

It's a game. I have moral objections against invading other countries and I did it plenty of times in Lumine and Spamage games.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 02:58:36 PM »

I'm sympathetic to some of Kal's points, but I have a moral objection to the death penalty so cannot support his recommendation.

It's a game. I have moral objections against invading other countries and I did it plenty of times in Lumine and Spamage games.

Considering all the horrible stuff we did, if it had been in RL most of us would have gone straight to a cell in The Hague.

(It was so fun! Though I still regret some of the darker stuff I pulled)

When I read your description of the Mecca "incident" I actually felt the chill. Seriously, that was one epic description.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00:13 PM »

Considering all the horrible stuff we did, if it had been in RL most of us would have gone straight to a cell in The Hague.

(It was so fun! Though I still regret some of the darker stuff I pulled)

Don't worry, I forgive you for the murder of Empress Elizabeth Tongue.

To quote Cromwell, it was a cruel necessity.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 03:28:16 PM »

Only for murderers and abortion “doctors.”
What about pedophiles, drug dealers, and other degenerates?

Oh, another thread would be-murderer.

And some people still say the guillotine is not badly needed in our trying times Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies