Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:25:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA  (Read 2017 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: November 06, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »

Does she have any other qualification for the position, or is that enough now?

As opposed to well qualified presidential candidate Donald Trump?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 04:22:22 PM »

Does she have any other qualification for the position, or is that enough now?

As opposed to well qualified presidential candidate Donald Trump?

He had his own reality show.  Not just anyone can end up with one of those.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:12:43 AM »

Perhaps if I switch my registration to Democratic and moon Trump I'll be on the Dems VP short list.

As long as you condemn the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem you'll be ok.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:17:13 AM »

A little Googling shows that she was active in politics before this and campaigned on specific issues.

Trumpists don't care about facts though.

Is the headline "woman who was active in politics and campaigned on specific issues wins election in VA"?   Is that why people are excited about this ?   No.   Why do you expect "Trumpists" to care about facts that the "Resistance" doesn't even care about?

Shua, you asked if she had any other qualifications for the job. I answered. You didn’t ask “is this why she’s getting news coverage,” because of course this is why it’s getting news coverage.

Okay you made a very unspecific answer that she had qualifications, fine, but how is that evidence that her fans are the ones who care about "facts" ?  Her fans care about this one thing about her, not some other qualification she has.

And Trump's fans didn't care about qualifications. They only cared about the fact that he trashed women, minorities, and the liberal elites.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 09:21:24 AM »

Are you like a Tamarian except instead of narrative metaphors you only communicate in whataboutism?

Dude, if you don't understand how funny it is for a Trump supporter to question another person's qualifications for office then that's not my problem.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 03:17:18 PM »

^ If you’re not a Trump supporter, you certainly have a funny way of showing it around this board.

because when I criticize Trump those posts are ignored and forgotten but anytime I push back a little bit against a particular nonsensical anti-Trump/pro-Democrat narrative I get attacked and people demand I use 100 posts to explain myself.

Yeah, and Susan Collins is "concerned" and "troubled" every time Trump breaks a dozen of laws.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 09:06:14 PM »

^ If you’re not a Trump supporter, you certainly have a funny way of showing it around this board.

because when I criticize Trump those posts are ignored and forgotten but anytime I push back a little bit against a particular nonsensical anti-Trump/pro-Democrat narrative I get attacked and people demand I use 100 posts to explain myself.

Yeah, and Susan Collins is "concerned" and "troubled" every time Trump breaks a dozen of laws.

Okay I'm a Trump supporter as much as Susan Collins is, yes, you've got me there.

Of course she is, she votes 99% with him.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 04:09:15 AM »

Okay I'm a Trump supporter as much as Susan Collins is, yes, you've got me there.

Of course she is, she votes 99% with him.

She's voted 66.7% with the policy priorities of the Republican president, a majority of which would be the policy priorities of any Republican president.  It doesn't make her a Trump flunky.  Give me a break.

I know it's hard for you to understand that not everyone is as much of a hack as you are, but please try.

She also votes for every unqualified flunky Trump nominates for his cabinet or for federal judgeships, which might interest you since you are so concerned about unqualified individuals being elected as county commissioners.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies