Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:32:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump wins election in VA  (Read 2011 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: November 07, 2019, 05:51:47 AM »

Lost her probably much better paying job over acting like an idiot, wins an election where she had nothing else going for her except "I flipped off Trump!" a D next to her name.

lol, alrighty.

I have to agree here. Getting elected solely over flipping off a motorcade is pretty pathetic.

I know it's cool to see it as "hell yeah, f**k Trump", but there should be some standards one have to meet in order to get elected to a public post.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 09:05:17 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2019, 09:08:24 AM by Austere Religious Scholar »

A little Googling shows that she was active in politics before this and campaigned on specific issues.

Well, it's a diffrent story then, but obviously most people will associate with her is "flipped off Trump", and that's pretty bad when you're in office and you want to be taken seriously.

Perhaps if I switch my registration to Democratic and moon Trump I'll be on the Dems VP short list.

As long as you condemn the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem you'll be ok.

That's very offensive to ask him to do so. He's too white and too non-Palestinian to be required to condemd the Grand Mufti.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies