IA-Quinnipiac: Warren 20 Buttigieg 19 Sanders 17 Biden 15 Klobuchar 5 Harris 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:55:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  IA-Quinnipiac: Warren 20 Buttigieg 19 Sanders 17 Biden 15 Klobuchar 5 Harris 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-Quinnipiac: Warren 20 Buttigieg 19 Sanders 17 Biden 15 Klobuchar 5 Harris 4  (Read 1747 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: November 08, 2019, 08:16:34 AM »

Well-off white people with a college degree living in the suburbs really like the Pete.

He's got the more moderate of that group while Warren has the more liberal of them, but they both share very similar demographic support. It's why there are so many Warren and Buttigieg supporters with the other as their second choice. Even on here, I can name three people right away that have them as their top 2.

I'd name Warren and Buttigieg as my top two candidates right now too, although this has also a lot to do with me thinking that Biden and Sanders are way too old and also past their political prime. Biden in particular isn't really the representation of change and a new beginning, with his 45 years in federal politics and three presidential runs. Sanders could get another heart attack at any time and he's the losing candidate if the last primaries. Any other candidate besides these four is a non-factor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies