New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:08:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1047456 times)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 07:19:50 AM »
« edited: July 25, 2008, 07:22:03 AM by Jas »

I have a theory - which I hope is wrong. But anyways...

If you hope it's wrong it's probably riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight~~~

I shall be getting my protest ready, just in case...

And I may be forced to take the ultimate Midwestern potest move and withdraw my offer of cake! (There I said it!)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »

Good old Father Ted.

Actually, may I make an admission?  That is from one of exactly two episodes I've seen.

Shocked
Great show. I strongly recommend following up with the others.

Speaking of Father Ted, my Nanny actually met Dermot Morgan, the man that played Father Ted shortly before his untimely death in 1998 aged 45. Continuing on the theme of Father Ted, it was one of my favourite shows when I was 6, you can thank my Dad for that Wink.

Dermot Morgan is actually one of the few celebrities I've met. That was back in January 1997, a little over a year before he died. Sad

As an aside to those squabbling over their respective party memberships - the wonderfullness of one's respective members is one thing, but I note that little is being mentioned of any party's particular achievements in getting anything in particular done (rather than getting anyone elected...which in case it hasn't noticed are often remarkably unrelated in Atlasia).
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »

BlueSwan
Social Democratic Party (torn between this one and ILP, since I'm really a social-liberal, but I guess in US terms I belong to the far left).
Decorah, Iowa

Well, the ILP ceased to exist quite a time ago. Anway, welcome to Atlasia and welcome to the Midwest! Smiley

As is tradition for new Midwesterners, you get cake!
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »

Jas
State of Confusion [Iowa]
Horse takes up painting, has works exhibited Party
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 11:46:41 AM »

Jas
LoonEvolution
State of Confusion

Grin

Loony cake to celebrate!
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 12:43:31 PM »

Jas
Leipist National Front
State of Confusion (Iowa)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:33:17 AM »

Much obliged! Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »

You do realize this makes people think you are a joke party right?  If you would elect someone simply to piss others off. hahahaha
Obviously we thought two candidates would get elected, and what better way to prove the flaws of a system we don't like then to elect someone who everyone hates and prove that we could elect a potato if we really wanted to?

One of the significant points of the system is to ensure that every sizable section of Atlasia can get representation. I don't get why you'd think RB's election would cause a stir, nevermind hatred on the left. (At any rate, it's not like you couldn't elect whoever you like to the Southeastern regional seat anyway.)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 06:46:36 AM »

I most definitely don't want DWTL in my party. He's a power hungry ego-maniacal twerp who just wanted the RPP to be his cult. What he didn't realize was that other members made up the party, and grew tired of him.

DWTL, make your own party, please. We are not an "anti-RPP" party, we are a "pro-left wing" party.

DWTL has always admired the JCP operation - it clearly served as an inspiration for how to run and develop the RPP, except he brought that to another level.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies