Red Eagle Politics AMA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:50:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Red Eagle Politics AMA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Red Eagle Politics AMA  (Read 6895 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: November 07, 2019, 10:21:59 PM »

Why are you a Conservative?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 10:45:13 PM »

I would recommend checking out my political compass video.  Also, I identify more as a paleolibertarian populist.

https://youtu.be/tadLAJdRDn4
Oh, I see. Yikes
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 01:44:58 PM »

Why are the people that chanted “Jews will not replace us” fine people?

They aren't, thats why GEOTUS denounced them as criminals and thugs.  The fine people were the local confederate presevationists who did not chant that that got beat up by antifa for no reason.

Except there weren’t any there. It was a neo-Nazi rally, organized by neo-Nazis, lead by neo-Nazis, and all the speakers were neo-Nazis

Thats false.  There were black neo-confederates there as well as Jews.  Even the New York Times and Jake Tapper from CNN admits this to be true.  The alt right hijacked the event (some of which was paid actors, KKK members got off the same bus as the BLM per videos) and the media jumped all over it.  Here's a good analysis of the case: https://www.scottadamssays.com/2019/04/30/the-fine-people-hoax-funnel/
The event was organized by Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer. Spencer led a rally four months prior, on May 13th. A month before the Unite The Right rally, a KKK branch from North Carolina held a protest at the Stonewall Jackson statue in Charlottesville.

The groups that attended Charlottesville included the National Policy Institute (Spencer's self made 'think tank'), the Traditionalist Worker's Party (a neo-nazi group), Identity Evropa (an 'identitarian' alt-right group), representatives of the Daily Stormer, The Right Stuff (which features a podcast called The Daily Shoah), and the Nationalist Front (a group of alt right and neo nazi protestors).

David Duke, Chris Cantwell, Eric Striker (of Daily Stormer infamy), Mike Enoch (of Daily Shoah infamy), and Nathan Damago (of IE) all attended the rally.

The organizers were alt-right, the attendees were members of the KKK, and their message was a racist one. You do not get to lie about this. You do not get to feign ignorance.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »

The only one lying is you.  Trump repeatedly condemned the Unite the Right neonazis/alt right people.  There's no debate there.  However, they were not the only group there protesting, and you know this.  Here's an excerpt from a site referencing an article from the New York Times (such a right wing source, right?)

You have the reading comprehension of a five year old, I swear to god. You, and your useful idiot Dilbert Man, seem intent on misconstruing basic facts to fit your narrative.

The men who got the permit for the rally were Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer. The former is a noted member of the alt right associated with such luminaries as VDare and The Daily Caller. He is a well known antisemite too. Gavin McInnes kicked him out of the Proud Boys as soon as his views became well known.

The latter needs no introduction, but it's informative to include Spencer. Why? Because this rally was created to normalize white nationalism. The whole purpose of 'Unite the Right' was to give the movement (your movement, I might add) a respectable, human face. Thankfully, due to the incompetence of its attendees and supporters, it failed. No amount of lying or misdirection changes this fact.

Michelle Piercy, who travelled to Charlottesville to participate as a neutral peacekeeper for American Warrior Revolution, a group that stands up for individual free speech rights and acts as a buffer between competing voices, knew there was going to be violence, but went anyway.

“We were made aware that the situation could be dangerous, and we were prepared.” Piercy says. The Wichita night-worker for a Kansas retirement home said that “the situation was completely disorganized, the police were responsible for herding white supremacists on the street where Antifa and BLM were located. All chaos broke out. I witnessed police officers say, ‘that’s not our problem’ and ‘you shouldn’t have come’ and refused to help the injured.”

Now we get to the 'half right, but completely wrong' part of your misdirection. The police failed at Charlottesville, there can be little dispute there. There was little attempt to separate the demonstrators from the counter-demonstrators; crowd control efforts were particularly poor.

However, here come the crocodile tears for the alt right and neo nazi demonstrators, as usual. The attendees of the rally were well armed. Many had guns. True, the counter-demonstrators were not inactive bystanders, but the demonstrators came bearing weapons, armor, and a mentality to fight. It's no surprise, then, that a group of them managed to assault a black man who was isolated from a group of counter-demonstrators.

Piercy says that she doesn’t support white supremacy, Naziism, or alt-right causes. Nor does she believe the president has that in his heart.

I don't care.

“My partner is a black man

Hahahaha of course! Of course! "I get ploughed by a black man, I am not racist!"

who travelled to Charlottesville for the same reason I did [to protect free speech]. We were in groups and he’s a very good man. What we were trying to do is talk to Antifa and Black Lives Matter and let them know that the way they were protesting is the wrong way to go about it.”

And the people at the main rally, who assaulted the counter-demonstrators weren't? My god, how stupid can you get?!

“Good people can go to Charlottesville,” says Piercy, who drove all night with other people who she says “also love and defend free speech, who are the furtherest thing from bigots, Nazis or white supremacists.

So we have one woman who went to Charlottesville as a bystander saying that there were
'good people' on the side of the demonstrators. Hm.

Let me provide a run down of the 'very fine' non-nazi protestors at Charlottesville:

--National Policy Institute (white nationalist, disavows nazism)
--Loyal White Knights (KKK affiliated)
--The Right Stuff (Daily Shoah and Holocaust Denial; disavows nazism)
--Altright.com
--Fraternal Order of All-Knights (Male only; chauvinist)
--David Duke (disavows nazism)
--Nationalist Front (non-Nazi aligned)

This formed the core of the 'Unite the Right' rally. The vast majority of these groups are KKK aligned or 'alt right' aligned. Tell me, which of these folks are 'fine' to you?

These are very fine people, there were on both sides.  The nazis were very bad people, and Trump condemned them. You do not get to lie about this.

I never said a word about Trump. Your reaction to me calling your fellow travelers (dare I say friends?) 'bad people' is telling indeed.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 11:11:46 AM »

I believe I need to make clear that I, as well as many others, acknowledge that the majority of people on the statue side were bad (80%+), but there were other groups there unaffiliated with them apart of the statue group.  Those 10-20% were treated unfairly and lumped in with the 80%.  That's why Trump said they were treated unfairly when he said "fine people on both sides".  That's all I am saying.  Screw nazis, the klan, groypers, the alt right, any other militant racial identitarian groups and "anti"fa.  Enough said.
Just one problem with that, THEY MARCHED WITH NEO NAZIS DUDE! The rally was called 'Unite the Right' for a reason! They marched with these folks because they agreed with their beliefs and their ideology.

All of these groups came together in support of one another. Those are the facts. You brought all of this controversy on yourself when you said there were Jews and Blacks there (not to mention paid actors), and that, the alt-right hijacked the event. That's not even remotely true! The people who filed the permit for the rally were two members of the alt-right. C'mon man!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies