What Happened to Respect? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:04:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What Happened to Respect? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Happened to Respect?  (Read 1682 times)
R.P. McM
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« on: November 14, 2019, 11:15:02 PM »

Respect is for beta cucks. (Insert opposite political party) are animals and you're a soy boy for having empathy for them.

Well, when the other party is supporting a racist sexual predator who praises Nazis, attempts to bribe foreign powers, and completely undermines the rule of law, WTF do you want us to say?! Obviously, none of their prior concerns about principle or process were even remotely genuine. So if I point out that they're just authoritarian animals, why does that so upset you? It's an accurate assessment, much as you'd love to live in denial.   
R.P. McM

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »

Respect is for beta cucks. (Insert opposite political party) are animals and you're a soy boy for having empathy for them.

Well, when the other party is supporting a racist sexual predator who praises Nazis, attempts to bribe foreign powers, and completely undermines the rule of law, WTF do you want us to say?! Obviously, none of their prior concerns about principle or process were even remotely genuine. So if I point out that they're just authoritarian animals, why does that so upset you? It's an accurate assessment, much as you'd love to live in denial.   

You have a lot of anger, don't you?

Not much of a response, hombre. Again, you're basically crying at the fact that I've pointed out that Republicans are unwilling to follow even the basic rules/norms/laws that have allowed us to coexist as a political community for ~150 years. You can keep whining, but it doesn't really change the reality at heart.
R.P. McM

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 11:42:14 PM »

Both sides do it bro.

You've just destroyed your credibility. Pat yourself on the back, you brownshirt bootlicker.
R.P. McM

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »

You have a lot of anger, don't you?

Not much of a response, hombre. Again, you're basically crying at the fact that I've pointed out that Republicans are unwilling to follow even the basic rules/norms/laws that have allowed us to coexist as a political community for ~150 years. You can keep whining, but it doesn't really change the reality at heart.

I didn't deny any of that.

Well then WTF are you doing? I'm pointing out that the opposition is creeping ever closer to outright fascism, and you're whining about my tone. Who gives a sh!+?!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies