Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:58:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament  (Read 2067 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: November 14, 2019, 03:32:44 PM »

Roblox
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 08:50:33 AM »

Thank you for putting your trust in me! Can't wait to work with everyone.

Congratulations, let’s get to work!
I agree, we should ensure that this is a productive session of Parliament. No lollygagging while work can be accomplished, so that the rest of Fremont can have their deserved handful of hurdles to handle.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 07:57:39 PM »

Prison Reform Package of 2019 I
Preamble

We recognize the grave injustices being caused in a system where it is profitable for prisons of all sorts to exist. In slowly changing the system, we can correct the further cause of pain for so many.

Section I: Affirming the Existence of those Accused, Apprehended, Suspected, and Incarcerated 
1. The people of Atlasia whom are incarcerated will have autonomy over their own selves
(a) The practice of force feeding is prohibited while incarcerated in any prison operating in Atlasia or run by the Atlasian government
(b) Religious practices shall be upheld as one’s right
   I. Prison dietary scheduling shall take into account religious observances in dietary scheduling
   II. Apprehended suspects shall have their religious dietary concerns respected
        1. timing of religious dietary needs shall be operated upon for those applicable
(c) At any stage of being apart of the Criminal Justice system, political rights shall be upheld

II. No citizen shall be barred from office for any reason
    III. No citizen shall be unable to exercise their right of assembly and association
         1. Excludes participation from sectarian or criminal groups
            a. Will be decided by the Court of Lincoln for each group
Section II: Books and Entertainment
1. The policy on prison libraries shall be as follows
 (a) All prisons, jails, or Juvenile detention sites operating in Atlasia or by the Atlasian government shall have a library
(b) It is prohibited from taking actions against reading literature if no clear danger is present to the other inmates
(c)An incarcerated individual can get a year off their sentence if a total of 3,000 hours of reading is accomplished
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2019, 12:08:38 AM by PSOL »

Fremont’s Homeless Integration Act

Section I: Homeless aide

1. The Region of Fremont shall ensure fair housing to the homeless by the establishment of the Department of Landless People (D.P.L.)
    a. The budget for the department shall be 0.2% of the annual Fremont budget
    b. The department shall ensure that the needs of the Homeless are ensured
        I. 30% of the allocated funds shall be designated for nutritional needs of the homeless
        II. 40% of the allocated funds shall be taking care of housing concerns
             1. The creation of public homeless shelters (40%)
             2. Sanitation and inspection control (60%)

III. 20% of the allocated funds shall be designated for job and vocational training programs         
        IV. 10% of the allocated funds shall be directed to subsiding the medical needs of the participants
    c. In crowded conditions among a lack of supply, homeless and landless people shall be sent to vacant private housing
            I. Taking up 10% of each building unit
            II. Kicking out renters for room is deemed a breach of protocol
                1. Punishable by a $5,000 fine
2. The Region of Fremont shall allocate 35% of its Luxury Tax to pay for the establishment of subsidized
    housing for the landless people of Fremont
3. Any vagrancy or squatting laws affecting public property in Fremont are hereby nullified
4. Anti-homeless architecture is hereby deemed illegal in Fremont
   a. Such as
        I. Spikes on public property clearly in reach of a possible sleeping area
        II. Middle handles on benches or other flat space on public sitting arrangements
Section II: initiation

1. This act takes effect on June 28th, 2022

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 10:33:43 PM »

AN ACT
to remove unfair campaign finance rules to ensure the collective has a stronger voice then those willing to spend obscene resources to crowd out the majority’s voice

Section 1: Title and Definitions
i. The title of this Act shall be, the "End of SuperPACs and other Corporate Restrictions Act."
ii. A corporation is considered to have “major foreign ownership” if at least 5% of stockholders are based in foreign countries
iii.An independent-expenditure only committee, colloquially known as a superPAC is defined as a specialized type of political action committee that does not have the power to directly fund a candidate, but can engage in unlimited funding of a candidate’s campaign

Section 2: The Seattle Restriction
i. A corporation cannot donate to campaigns in Fremont if there is a presence of major foreign ownership of stocks

Section 3: Banning of Corporate SuperPACs
i. Independent-expenditure only committees that are funded by at least 25% contributions by for-profit entities are banned from financing campaigns in the region of Fremont.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies