Nickelodeon & Netflix deal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:29:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Nickelodeon & Netflix deal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nickelodeon & Netflix deal  (Read 316 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 14, 2019, 09:23:52 AM »

In case anyone didn't see the news :

What shows would you like to see on Netflix as a Revival? Personally, I would enjoy having My Life as a Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, and Invader Zim.

Also, no judging here, remember, this is the Nostalgia decade, so any Classic Nick Show is open.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 02:10:53 PM »

This could be interesting. I'd rather most media confine itself to Netflix as opposed to having, like, fifteen different streaming services to worry about, so I suppose it's good news that Viacom isn't launching Viacom Plus for $8.99/mo.

I'm usually skeptical of reboots of nostalgic franchises, but if the original artists returned I would love to see more XJ9 adventures.

I'm pretty sure Nick knows how much Rob Renzetti is willing to give for the show and he has a lot more experience since the show's cancellation, so of XJ9 is returning, then he would definitely return. Question is who voices her, Nora, Brad, Tuck, and Sheldon in the 4th season/revival?

Also, a # is going around Twitter called #bringbackMLaaTR and most people are tweeting it to Nickelodeon in order to get the show confirmed in the deal (also, Nick tweeted about the Show's theme, so it could be confirmation). Feel free to contribute to the hashtag in any way, shape, or form you can. I just hope trolls don't abuse it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies