Cenk Uygur running for Congress
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:59:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cenk Uygur running for Congress
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Cenk Uygur running for Congress  (Read 5778 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 14, 2019, 08:37:31 PM »

lmao

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 08:44:37 PM »

Finally someone hold enough to outright deny the Armenian genocide.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 09:05:17 PM »

Quote from: Cenk Uygur

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

The only problem is that after seeing these girls every day and not being able to have sex with them, after awhile, you begin to lose your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

The waves keep pounding you every night on South Beach, and the more luscious the surf, and the more dry you are, the more insanity sets in.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

1. In other places in the US, when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life.

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607165341/http://www.youngturk.com:80/newpage41.htm
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 10:57:47 PM »

Cenk Uygur is a great man and we need more people like him in our government.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 11:01:23 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2019, 11:16:13 PM by D-KY before it was cool »

Cenk 2020!

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.
He's an idiot for a) moving to a place with such low-end human beings as Miami, and b) trying to use his job to pick up women. B only works on low-rent women in sh**tholes like Miami or LA. It's much better to brag about being a rich kid who got money from your parents. (obviously, you need some money to pull this off for more than one night, but you can pretend your money is from your parents) First of all, nobody ever perceives you as a threat that way (not just in his piggish and amateurish attempts at picking up women, but in business and life in general), and they let their guard down, and rich girls love spending money, so you don't have to bankrupt yourself spending money on stupid sh**t as a wannabe talk show host trying to stay in her pants. And trying to hook up with a teacher at a club?! JFC how pathetic.

Hopefully he's learned something in the 20 years since.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 11:05:46 PM »

This is the cursed timeline.

EDIT:

But we knew that
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 11:14:44 PM »

Ugh
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 11:33:05 PM »

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

The only problem is that after seeing these girls every day and not being able to have sex with them, after awhile, you begin to lose your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

The waves keep pounding you every night on South Beach, and the more luscious the surf, and the more dry you are, the more insanity sets in.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

1. In other places in the US, when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life.

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607165341/http://www.youngturk.com:80/newpage41.htm

While I really dislike Cenk, he has apologized for this and his prior views on the Armenian Genocide so I thinks it’s unfair to use that past against him as he has apologized for it

We can and should attack him for the terrible views he espouses now days and their are plenty of them .  TYT as a whole is awful and we should attack him for all the terrible things they have said
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 11:35:03 PM »

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.  

That was forever ago, before 9/11 I believe. He's married with kids now. He's changed a lot, apologized, and even though it got him kicked out of Justice Democrats, he still supports them because he understands why they did it.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 11:37:48 PM »

While I really dislike Cenk, he has apologized for this and his prior views on the Armenian Genocide so I thinks it’s unfair to use that past against him as he has apologized for it

We can and should attack him for the terrible views he espouses now days and their are plenty of them .  TYT as a whole is awful and we should attack him for all the terrible things they have said
You got me SO CLOSE to praising you and liking your post until you attacked TYT. Obviously you're entitled to your opinion. Thank you for being reasonable. It seems like a lot to ask from blue avatars around here.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »

You got me SO CLOSE to praising you and liking your post until you attacked TYT. Obviously you're entitled to your opinion. Thank you for being reasonable. It seems like a lot to ask from blue avatars around here.

Cenk and TYT foisted AOC , Omar and Tlaib on this country and is a huge reason why The Dems have rocketed to the far left as well
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »

That post had nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2019, 11:54:47 PM »

That post had nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide.

I know , I was addressing that and a point Kingpoleon made
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 12:02:08 AM »

People politics/opinion can shock change. Also I'm pretty sure Cenk's opinion on the Miami thing is no different to a majority of guys (even girls actually) who can't get laid opinion.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 12:03:36 AM »

Cenk and TYT foisted AOC , Omar and Tlaib on this country and is a huge reason why The Dems have rocketed to the far left as well

You give Uygur way too much credit. I highly doubt most primary voters in these districts have ever heard of him or his show.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2019, 12:10:54 AM »

You give Uygur way too much credit. I highly doubt most primary voters in these districts have ever heard of him or his show.

Cenk founded the Justice Democrats and these people ran as part of Justice Democrats . The squad is basically the TYT caucus in the House
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2019, 12:16:22 AM »

Cenk founded the Justice Democrats and these people ran as part of Justice Democrats . The squad is basically the TYT caucus in the House

I mean, sure, but are "Justice Democrats" actually a force to be reckoned with in any way? My impression was that they were somewhere between a bogeyman and a joke, and that AOC et al's involvement with them was relatively incidental to their political projects.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2019, 12:19:40 AM »

I mean, sure, but are "Justice Democrats" actually a force to be reckoned with in any way? My impression was that they were somewhere between a bogeyman and a joke, and that AOC et al's involvement with them was relatively incidental to their political projects.

No Ro Khanna and Jayapall also joined it and AOC was a justice Dem candidate and repeatedly went on TYT during her campaign.

Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 12:21:36 AM »

No Ro Khanna and Jayapall also joined it and AOC was a justice Dem candidate and repeatedly went on TYT during her campaign.

Huh. I'm only vaguely aware of who does and doesn't go on TYT so I must have missed that.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2019, 12:31:50 AM »

Huh. I'm only vaguely aware of who does and doesn't go on TYT so I must have missed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY0DW1lli3M&t=17s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQuoEk6b-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bUvSxlgC4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SIHsPWYEs
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2019, 12:34:47 AM »

JusticeDems are not a serious force to be reckoned with.  They will never have any real impact on policy.

However, they are powerful enough to ratf**k a small handful of primaries every year.  They divebomb into primaries and drop oodles of cash and negative advertising, run a massive smear campaign against the Democratic incumbent, and try to either take him down or tank his favorabilities so he can be weakened for the next cycle.

AOC is just one example, they did this in about a dozen races.  For instance, they tried to boost Paula Jean Swearengin against Joe Manchin.

By the way, you should go to TYT's channel on YouTube and sort by "Most Popular."  Their #1 most popular video is "Woman orgasms 300 times a day" from 2010.  Their second is "World's largest penis record holder" from 2012.  Hot Teacher In Trouble For Being Too Hot.  Real Life Anime Girl.  Their channel was basically the equivalent of those clickbait ads you see at the bottom of lousy websites.

So this sexist, trashy attitude Cenk had in 1999?  It wasn't some thing he did 20 years ago and stopped.  This is how he rose to fame.  This is how his channel got popular.  He did a bait-and-switch where after he already got famous and wealthy as a purveyor of trashy clickbait, he switched to trying to push his trashy political views on everyone.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2019, 01:07:14 PM »

Man him vs George P has to be the worst head to head (if it happens) in a long time.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »

Endorsed! Alan Grayson on steroids, I can't wait!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2019, 01:47:02 PM »

Hopefully he gets clobbered, Justice Democrats are an absolute joke. Since the House majority is not at stake, I'd even vote Republican over this guy if he made it to the runoff, just to have him lose.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »

Has he said what party he's running with?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies