Cenk Uygur running for Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:22:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cenk Uygur running for Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cenk Uygur running for Congress  (Read 5765 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: November 14, 2019, 11:01:23 PM »
« edited: November 14, 2019, 11:16:13 PM by D-KY before it was cool »

Cenk 2020!

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.
He's an idiot for a) moving to a place with such low-end human beings as Miami, and b) trying to use his job to pick up women. B only works on low-rent women in sh**tholes like Miami or LA. It's much better to brag about being a rich kid who got money from your parents. (obviously, you need some money to pull this off for more than one night, but you can pretend your money is from your parents) First of all, nobody ever perceives you as a threat that way (not just in his piggish and amateurish attempts at picking up women, but in business and life in general), and they let their guard down, and rich girls love spending money, so you don't have to bankrupt yourself spending money on stupid sh**t as a wannabe talk show host trying to stay in her pants. And trying to hook up with a teacher at a club?! JFC how pathetic.

Hopefully he's learned something in the 20 years since.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »

While I really dislike Cenk, he has apologized for this and his prior views on the Armenian Genocide so I thinks it’s unfair to use that past against him as he has apologized for it

We can and should attack him for the terrible views he espouses now days and their are plenty of them .  TYT as a whole is awful and we should attack him for all the terrible things they have said

That post had nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies