Cenk Uygur running for Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:07:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cenk Uygur running for Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cenk Uygur running for Congress  (Read 5788 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: November 14, 2019, 08:37:31 PM »

lmao

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 11:33:05 PM »

Quote from: Cenk Uygur

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

The only problem is that after seeing these girls every day and not being able to have sex with them, after awhile, you begin to lose your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

The waves keep pounding you every night on South Beach, and the more luscious the surf, and the more dry you are, the more insanity sets in.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

1. In other places in the US, when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life.

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607165341/http://www.youngturk.com:80/newpage41.htm

While I really dislike Cenk, he has apologized for this and his prior views on the Armenian Genocide so I thinks it’s unfair to use that past against him as he has apologized for it

We can and should attack him for the terrible views he espouses now days and their are plenty of them .  TYT as a whole is awful and we should attack him for all the terrible things they have said
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

The only problem is that after seeing these girls every day and not being able to have sex with them, after awhile, you begin to lose your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

The waves keep pounding you every night on South Beach, and the more luscious the surf, and the more dry you are, the more insanity sets in.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

1. In other places in the US, when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life.

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607165341/http://www.youngturk.com:80/newpage41.htm

While I really dislike Cenk, he has apologized for this and his prior views on the Armenian Genocide so I thinks it’s unfair to use that past against him as he has apologized for it

We can and should attack him for the terrible views he espouses now days and their are plenty of them .  TYT as a whole is awful and we should attack him for all the terrible things they have said
You got me SO CLOSE to praising you and liking your post until you attacked TYT. Obviously you're entitled to your opinion. Thank you for being reasonable. It seems like a lot to ask from blue avatars around here.

Cenk and TYT foisted AOC , Omar and Tlaib on this country and is a huge reason why The Dems have rocketed to the far left as well
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 11:54:47 PM »

That post had nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide.

I know , I was addressing that and a point Kingpoleon made
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 12:10:54 AM »

You got me SO CLOSE to praising you and liking your post until you attacked TYT. Obviously you're entitled to your opinion. Thank you for being reasonable. It seems like a lot to ask from blue avatars around here.

Cenk and TYT foisted AOC , Omar and Tlaib on this country and is a huge reason why The Dems have rocketed to the far left as well

You give Uygur way too much credit. I highly doubt most primary voters in these districts have ever heard of him or his show.

Cenk founded the Justice Democrats and these people ran as part of Justice Democrats . The squad is basically the TYT caucus in the House
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 12:19:40 AM »

You give Uygur way too much credit. I highly doubt most primary voters in these districts have ever heard of him or his show.

Cenk founded the Justice Democrats and these people ran as part of Justice Democrats . The squad is basically the TYT caucus in the House

I mean, sure, but are "Justice Democrats" actually a force to be reckoned with in any way? My impression was that they were somewhere between a bogeyman and a joke, and that AOC et al's involvement with them was relatively incidental to their political projects.

No Ro Khanna and Jayapall also joined it and AOC was a justice Dem candidate and repeatedly went on TYT during her campaign.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 12:31:50 AM »

I mean, sure, but are "Justice Democrats" actually a force to be reckoned with in any way? My impression was that they were somewhere between a bogeyman and a joke, and that AOC et al's involvement with them was relatively incidental to their political projects.

No Ro Khanna and Jayapall also joined it and AOC was a justice Dem candidate and repeatedly went on TYT during her campaign.

Huh. I'm only vaguely aware of who does and doesn't go on TYT so I must have missed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY0DW1lli3M&t=17s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQuoEk6b-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bUvSxlgC4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SIHsPWYEs
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 12:56:19 PM »

Cenk is still hosting TYT instead of going out and you know campaigning lmao and he expects to win  lol just lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies