Cenk Uygur running for Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:36:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cenk Uygur running for Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cenk Uygur running for Congress  (Read 5769 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 14, 2019, 09:05:17 PM »

Quote from: Cenk Uygur

I live in Miami now.  There are an incredible amount of outrageously hot women here.  In fact, there are more beautiful women here than any other city I have ever seen.

The only problem is that after seeing these girls every day and not being able to have sex with them, after awhile, you begin to lose your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets.  I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

The waves keep pounding you every night on South Beach, and the more luscious the surf, and the more dry you are, the more insanity sets in.

On Friday night, I talked to approximately eleven different women at a new club on the beach.  Most of them were unfairly beautiful. And I must admit I was fairly charming.  Some even indicated I was cute, but alas, no results.   The madness grows.

There are two problems, which I will get into greater detail on later.  But for now, suffice it to say, they are: 1. Too many semi-professional whores in Miami. 2. The genes that God gave women.

1. In other places in the US, when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life.

In Miami, it is seen as a clear decrease in earning potential, and is heavily frowned upon.  I have never seen girls get so turned off as when I tell a Miami girl I no longer practice law.  This reaction is sickening, in its depraved, whorish blatantness.

This happened again on Friday night when I told what seemed to a sweet 5th grade teacher my story.  She lost all interest, quickly lost her sweet smile, and literally switched seats so as not to sit next to the man that threw away such good future earning potential.

2. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed.  They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607165341/http://www.youngturk.com:80/newpage41.htm
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:34:47 AM »

JusticeDems are not a serious force to be reckoned with.  They will never have any real impact on policy.

However, they are powerful enough to ratf**k a small handful of primaries every year.  They divebomb into primaries and drop oodles of cash and negative advertising, run a massive smear campaign against the Democratic incumbent, and try to either take him down or tank his favorabilities so he can be weakened for the next cycle.

AOC is just one example, they did this in about a dozen races.  For instance, they tried to boost Paula Jean Swearengin against Joe Manchin.

By the way, you should go to TYT's channel on YouTube and sort by "Most Popular."  Their #1 most popular video is "Woman orgasms 300 times a day" from 2010.  Their second is "World's largest penis record holder" from 2012.  Hot Teacher In Trouble For Being Too Hot.  Real Life Anime Girl.  Their channel was basically the equivalent of those clickbait ads you see at the bottom of lousy websites.

So this sexist, trashy attitude Cenk had in 1999?  It wasn't some thing he did 20 years ago and stopped.  This is how he rose to fame.  This is how his channel got popular.  He did a bait-and-switch where after he already got famous and wealthy as a purveyor of trashy clickbait, he switched to trying to push his trashy political views on everyone.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 04:15:36 PM »

The problem with Cenk isn't that he's too far left.

The problem is that he believes, or at least pretends to believe, that literally every politician except Bernie Sanders is 100% unforgivably corrupt.

All their views and positions can be ignored.  All their promises are lies.  They are corrupt and only Cenk knows what they're really thinking.

On top of that, he pushes all these crazy conspiracies about a DNC deep state that is manipulating everything behind the scenes, telling all the sheeple what to think, manipulating the media and the polls and everything.  Cenk is the only one who sees the truth.  The rest of us are all sheeple being hoodwinked by the establishment.

As if those weren't enough, he uses his platform to enable even crazies conspiracy kooks, like Jimmy Dore, who push 9/11, PizzaGate, Seth Rich, all that kind of stuff.

And this is before we even get into the fact that he's a huge f***ing liar, massive douchenozzle, super duper obnoxious, and drunk on delusions of his own self-importance.  I mean this is the guy who famously declared war on the DNC on election night 2016.  THIS IS WAR!  THIS IS WAR!  WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN!  He shouted as normal Americans were crying at the results. 
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 05:18:12 PM »

Throwback to Cenk ranting against the DNC after the election loss:

https://youtu.be/jpyKuzoFW40?t=360

rant starts at 6 minutes.

You can also watch the whole video.  It's infuriating to watch Cenk and Jimmy Dore sitting there all nervous at the prospect of a Trump presidency, after they'd just spent the last 18 months pushing every anti-Clinton conspiracy theory under the sun and doing everything in their power to destroy her candidacy.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 07:17:32 PM »

Throwback to Cenk ranting against the DNC after the election loss:

https://youtu.be/jpyKuzoFW40?t=360

rant starts at 6 minutes.

You can also watch the whole video.  It's infuriating to watch Cenk and Jimmy Dore sitting there all nervous at the prospect of a Trump presidency, after they'd just spent the last 18 months pushing every anti-Clinton conspiracy theory under the sun and doing everything in their power to destroy her candidacy.

Nah, Cenk announced he was voting for Hillary despite her many, many flaws and a primary that was at best extremely biased against his preferred candidate. So when that candidate who was undeniably propped up by the DNC and the Democratic establishment lost, he was understandably furious at the DNC that had miscalculated their chances and ran the campaign so dysfunctional that it lost to Trump.

Should Cenk have just shut up and praised the losing campaign? Would anyone with his beliefs, in his situation? Doubtful. We have every right to criticize and expose the negative qualities of candidates running for President, unless you think Cenk should've bowed down to Queen Hillary and pretended she was a flawless candidate and her loss was caused by the Russians. Ridiculous to use this against Cenk. If I lived in this district I'd gladly vote for him.

Cenk claimed to be voting for Hillary but every single time he said it it was like "I'm voting for her, but MAN, she is just the worst" and then Jimmy Dore would chime in with "yeah and what about those kids she raped?"

I think Cenk should try being an honest journalist instead of a hack for the anti-establishment wing of the party.  Whenever there was an attack line pushed against Hillary, he would repeat it without question.  He would never give Hillary the benefit of the doubt, or give any credibility to her side's counter-arguments or defenses.  And then he would bring on a whole bunch of conspiracy theory hacks to say even crazier stuff about her.  It was like Sean Hannity's show for leftists and edgy anti-establishment teenagers.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 12:02:22 AM »

Welp, now I can have an opinion on Sestak.  HP.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 03:34:07 AM »

When people write this sort of deplorable stuff, publish it, and then years later try to say "that was a horrible mistake, and it's not who I am today", what you have to ask is, is there any evidence that they've changed?

TYT was created in 2005 and for the first ten years of its existence was essentially a clickbait program.  As I've documented elsewhere in this thread, to this day, the most watched videos on the TYT channel are bizarrely misogynistic.  They struck gold in 2015 when they realized that going full-throated extreme-hack for Bernie would make them politically prominent, and the misogyny got drowned in politispeak.  But it was still a deplorable channel full of deplorable people.  Jordan Chariton was one of their main contributors and they fired him for sexual assault.

My point is, Cenk wrote those essays in 2000, but then continued to be the same misogynistic douchebag for decades afterwards.  Since he became a full-time Bernie Sanders propagandist, half of the internet has turned die-hard apologists for his misogynistic attitudes, and now it's impossible to talk about.  Folks, the guy's most-viewed video of all time is "Woman orgasms 300 times a day."
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 03:35:41 AM »

Cenk's current position was published in an article on his blog that nobody reads, purely so his supporters can pull it out as a shield whenever anyone complains about his genocide denialism.

https://legacy.tyt.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/

It's basically: "previously I said the Holocaust never happened, but now I realize that I am not an expert on the subject so I will refrain from commenting on whether or not it happened."

Not a change of heart, more just covering his ass with a wink-wink.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2019, 05:17:55 PM »

Gotta say that watching Cenk suffer this whole embroglio is a pretty vindicating feeling.

For decades he stayed in his little echo chamber of Sanders supporters and alt-right conspiracy theorist Clinton-haters, screaming his head off and being an obnoxious, misogynistic asshole.  And he was raking in cash from ad revenue and venture capitalists, plus running his grifts with WolfPAC and Justice Dems.

He could've stayed in his echo chamber and kept preaching to the choir, getting rich off the grift, and occasionally elevating people like AOC to higher positions.  Instead, he got high off his own supply and believed he really was as popular and righteous as his echo chamber told him he was.

So now he's stepped out into the real world to run for Congress and gotten smacked in the face with cold, hard reality.  He's damaged his reputation and done damage to his lord and savior Bernie Sanders.  Three months to go, buddy.  Maybe time for a little self-reflection?
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2019, 07:16:42 PM »

I don't know if Uygur is any more controversial than some other people that Sanders pals around with. But, it's his choice to endorse or not, I guess. As a presidential candidate in a primary, he knows that he'll need more support than just his base this time. I can't really blame him for doing this.

I just wonder how Uygur will take this now though, could he end up turning on a politician he respects, or is he just going to blame Twitter too?

Sanders is the golden goose, he's the key to Cenk's grift.  Cenk would die before he turned on Sanders.

He'll just blame Twitter and say Sanders' hand was forced by an establishment cabal lying about him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies