LOST fans
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:13:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21454 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2007, 10:04:21 PM »

Good episode today. Only three more episodes left! And the last one is two hours long!
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »

So are they all dead and in hell or what?  That seems too obvious to me and I think there are several big holes in the everyone here is already dead theory.  For example, why do dead people need/want to have babies?  How do you explain the way Juliet got there?  What about the people who died on the island?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »

So are they all dead and in hell or what?  That seems too obvious to me and I think there are several big holes in the everyone here is already dead theory.  For example, why do dead people need/want to have babies?  How do you explain the way Juliet got there?  What about the people who died on the island?

The creators have said they are not dead or in purgatory. Locke's dad just thought that because he couldn't really believe that anything else could happen.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2007, 10:27:15 AM »

Because my DVR is so f--king stupid, I was unable to catch the last fifteen minutes last night. I now have to wait until next week. I am very pissed off. It was an amazing episode from 75% that I've seen already.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »

I just watched the last fifteen minutes online. The show is amazing. It looks like Locke is heading back to the Others since Ben said, "And unless you're carrying your father on your back, don't bother [following our trail]." I always knew that Locke was supposed to be the Christ-like figure in the show; carrying his burden - his father (his metaphorical cross) - is perfect sign of that. What drove me crazy about this episode is how Juliet and Jack know something about Naomi. We'll just have to wait to see what it is.

Good episode today. Only three more episodes left! And the last one is two hours long!

Only three left in the season.  Wink  I like when the season finale's are two hours long. The series finale better be about three hours!  Smiley
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »

Only three left in the season.  Wink  I like when the season finale's are two hours long. The series finale better be about three hours!  Smiley
[/quote]

Is next season the last season?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2007, 02:59:01 PM »

[/quote]

Originally they said Lost wouldn't be over 100 episodes, but now they've kinda left this open. I'm going to say that if Season 4 isn't the last than Season 5 will be. If they don't wrap it up by then the quailty will start going downhill IMO.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2007, 10:34:48 PM »

Originally they said Lost wouldn't be over 100 episodes, but now they've kinda left this open. I'm going to say that if Season 4 isn't the last than Season 5 will be. If they don't wrap it up by then the quailty will start going downhill IMO.
[/quote]

We're in season four now and we know that it won't be the last. Season five might be the last but I think they'll go to season six. I think the later the show ends, the better though I don't want to see the quality go down drastically.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2007, 10:56:06 PM »

We're in season four now and we know that it won't be the last. Season five might be the last but I think they'll go to season six. I think the later the show ends, the better though I don't want to see the quality go down drastically.
[/quote]

No, we're on Season 3 right now Phil, the show only started in 2004. Must be hitten a bottle a little hard right about now. Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »

No, we're on Season 3 right now Phil, the show only started in 2004. Must be hitten a bottle a little hard right about now. Tongue
[/quote]

Wait, how can that be? Remember when Jack was operating on Ben? Wasn't that the season finale? I remember them going on a break and then starting up again. I remember there was what seemed to be a very short season and then they recently came back. Whatever.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2007, 11:17:17 PM »

Wait, how can that be? Remember when Jack was operating on Ben? Wasn't that the season finale? I remember them going on a break and then starting up again. I remember there was what seemed to be a very short season and then they recently came back. Whatever.
[/quote]

That was a mid-season break. LOTS of shows do it, Lost's was just the longest of all of them.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »

I heard somewhere that Season 4 won't start till January 2008 and they'll just show it on 23 consecutive weeks.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »

I heard somewhere that Season 4 won't start till January 2008 and they'll just show it on 23 consecutive weeks.

While I wouldn't mind that the show would have horrible ratings when it ended in July. Shows always drop off during the summer.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »

All I know is that its going without commercial interruption.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »

Well, it looks like Lost will end after 5 seasons. ABC is expected to announce it soon. Seems the creators and ABC have come to a date to end the show.

http://www.syfyportal.com/news423597.html
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2007, 05:24:33 PM »

Well, it looks like Lost will end after 5 seasons. ABC is expected to announce it soon. Seems the creators and ABC have come to a date to end the show.

That's reasonable, I guess. I'm going to miss it. It should have gone to six seasons...  Wink
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2007, 05:25:39 PM »

That's reasonable, I guess. I'm going to miss it. It should have gone to six seasons...  Wink

Haha, I would like it to continue but at least the creators will get to end the show the way they want to and not let the network force them to end it.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2007, 11:55:47 PM »

Ok, so now that this has officially been announced there has been a little change.

Lost will air for 3 more seasons ending in May 2010. They are changing the format though so that Lost will now only have 16 episodes a season and run from February to May each season.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2007, 08:53:34 AM »

Ok, so now that this has officially been announced there has been a little change.

Lost will air for 3 more seasons ending in May 2010. They are changing the format though so that Lost will now only have 16 episodes a season and run from February to May each season.

I was so happy to hear this this morning that I thought I misunderstood it! May of 2010! Awesome, people. Awesome! The bad thing is that it'll only be sixteen episodes each season from February to May but oh well.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2007, 01:21:10 AM »

Locke better not die!
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »

UGH, that pisses me off. Short seasons that will stretch out and make us wait even longer. Sad

That was a confusing episode. At least Locke got shot!
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2007, 10:50:54 AM »

I don't think he will, Charlie will be the one that will sacrifice himself. I'm thinking Jacob or that black cloud will save Locke or somebody else.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2007, 03:00:11 AM »

Two hour season finale TONIGHT! Get ready!
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2007, 01:22:58 AM »

So who figured out that the flashbacks weren't really flashbacks before Kate showed up?  I figured it out once I saw all the maps in future Jack's apartment. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2007, 01:43:14 AM »

Oh...my...wow...

Just wow...

So who figured out that the flashbacks weren't really flashbacks before Kate showed up?  I figured it out once I saw all the maps in future Jack's apartment. 

I really knew something was odd when I saw the maps in Jack's apartment but I kept telling myself that he was just laying out the plans for his trip to Australia.

This is just too much. Too many things still have to happen. I don't know that I totally believe that they're off the island. Remember that there are still three seasons...

But remember this part...When Jack is in the hospital, the chief surgeon and Jack get into an argument about Jack's stability. Jack then says that the chief surgeon has to go get his father and see if Jack is as drunk as he is. I believe that there were several other references to Jack's father (being alive) throughout the episode yet we all know that Jack's father has been dead.

I love this show. I love that we have to keep guessing. I love that the past two hours that I spent watching this season finale were some of the most exciting two hours I've ever spent watching TV. No show tops this. None.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies