LOST fans
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:26:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21481 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2006, 10:46:12 AM »

I didn't watch the show until last night (Thank you, digital cable) so I was really anxious to see it. I was talking with my mom about it before I watched it, asking if it was good. She summed it up in one word - intense - and it was an excellent way to describe it. I can't wait until next season!

So why did they pick Jack, Kate, Sawyer? They certainly aren't good like the other that were kidnapped.  All three are pompous assholes.  WHAT IS GOING ON?

They're sort of the three leaders. I guess they wouldn't want to chance it with Sayid.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

It's back! Who is ready for what is going to be a great and long awaited season premier? I'm going crazy already!  Smiley
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 10:26:13 PM »

It's back! Who is ready for what is going to be a great and long awaited season premier? I'm going crazy already!  Smiley

Same!  Excited as hell!
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »

I just bought Season 1 and I'm about 16 episodes into it.  I'll buy Season 2 later this week.  I have a lot of catching up to do, but it's a great show, so it's worth it.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »

I have a meeting tomorroww at 8:30 ARGH!!!

Oh well, I'll just bittorrent it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 07:29:06 PM »

To get people in the mood, here is the opening scene of last season's premier episode - http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_5ZQW0BCFU&mode=related&search=   

I'll always remember that opening. Very well done. That's when I knew I was hooked.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 07:30:16 PM »

Half hour away baby, I can't wait! And also season premire of South Park later tonight as well.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 08:14:48 PM »

Excuse me, crazy Lost people? When you get back on, can you give me a recap of the first 10 minutes? We lost electricity, and while I dont care, my stepmom and bro freaked cause they missed the first ten and are watching now. Can you give me a run through for em? Thanks.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 09:05:53 PM »

A good episode. I expected a little more and I wanted to hear from the other camp but that'll come next week.

Excuse me, crazy Lost people? When you get back on, can you give me a recap of the first 10 minutes? We lost electricity, and while I dont care, my stepmom and bro freaked cause they missed the first ten and are watching now. Can you give me a run through for em? Thanks.

They did a flashback for Jack and showed us where Jack, Sawyer and Kate were trapped.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2006, 09:41:42 PM »

Like Phil I also expected more. I just started watching the show last season, and now I am hooked.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 03:12:34 AM »

I completely forgot about it!!! Sad

I wonder when re-runs are shown...
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 03:31:27 AM »

I have never seen an episode from start to finish. Shocked

Then again, ever since ABC took off NYPD Blue, they haven't had a show that I was really interested in watching.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2006, 08:54:16 AM »

I unfortunately have Honors Council every Wendesday at 8:30...I guess I'm gonna have to torrent every episode.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 09:09:46 AM »

I was working then came home only to pass out on my couch......I tried to set my VCR to record it but it didn't work.

I need to break down and just get a DVR already.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2006, 09:56:06 AM »

I have never seen an episode from start to finish. Shocked

Then again, ever since ABC took off NYPD Blue, they haven't had a show that I was really interested in watching.

Jericho's been looking pretty good every since I saw that they blew up atlanta and San Diego Wink
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »

Jericho's been looking pretty good every since I saw that they blew up atlanta and San Diego Wink

What is that even about anyway?  I heard it was good, but it's kind of too late to get into it now, probably--I'll have no idea what's going on.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2006, 11:24:13 PM »

What is that even about anyway?  I heard it was good, but it's kind of too late to get into it now, probably--I'll have no idea what's going on.

It's only three episodes in (Channel ten ROCKS for showing it the same day as in the US, we are usually two or three weeks behind).

Ep. 1:
Basically, people in Jericho, Kansas, saw a big mushroom cloud out west, around about Denver. They soon discover it has been blown up just as the President was giving an important speech about America fighting on during this period of adversity or whatever. People have no idea what's going on; the power is out and there is no news. The main character had popped into town to get some money before heading back to San Diego where he dissapeared to six years ago. The Townspeople realise that the schoolbus was taking the kids on a field trip and they have to find the bus. They also discover a load of prisoners was being transported but now they've escaped. The main character is injured, sitting in his stereotypical black mustang. Two kids come up to him and ask for help, so he goes to the bus, saves a girl who is suffocating, and drives thenm back into town to the glory of his family. His dad is the mayor in the middle of an ugly re-election campaign. They later find out that Atlanta has been bombed too, whilst the mysterious token black guy hides a radio communique from the others saying San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and a tonne of other places have been destroyed.

I'll do episodes two and three later.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2006, 07:52:24 PM »

Anybody who missed the show or part of it can watch it for free online at ABC's website.

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

I watched it, it was okay...
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2006, 09:14:15 PM »

you can also watch Jericho online at www.cbs.com in the flash part, scroll over 'new dramas' then the picture on the right of the younger guy.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »

Amazing last two minutes!

------SPOILER WARNING!------------

I've always said that they should mention things from the outside world. I imagined that since most of the passengers were Americans that they'd at least bring up who they thought won the Presidential election but the way they did it was amazing along with Reeve's death and the Sox win!
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2006, 04:42:28 AM »

Amazing last two minutes!

------SPOILER WARNING!------------

I've always said that they should mention things from the outside world. I imagined that since most of the passengers were Americans that they'd at least bring up who they thought won the Presidential election but the way they did it was amazing along with Reeve's death and the Sox win!

I never really understood that. A Nigerrian, a Frog, a Pom, a couple of Koreans, a fake Canadian, a Scot and one Aussie. On a flight from sydney to los angeles, you'd expect about 70% US, 20% Aussie and 10% other. Certainly more then one (and two halves-walter and the baby) Australians.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »

Amazing episode and another great ending. Unfortunately, I think this means that Desmond is...dead.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2006, 09:06:46 PM »

I wasn't able to watch last week which means that I wasn't able to watch this week. Good thing is I got my mom to tape them so when I go home this weekend I'll watch both. Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »

I wasn't able to watch last week which means that I wasn't able to watch this week. Good thing is I got my mom to tape them so when I go home this weekend I'll watch both. Smiley

You could have watched this week since the episodes weren't connected at all but I guess it is good to keep track of where you are.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2006, 12:29:24 AM »

You could have watched this week since the episodes weren't connected at all but I guess it is good to keep track of where you are.

I really had no way of knowing if they would be connected or not so I stayed on the safe side.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies