LOST fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:30:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21608 times)
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« on: March 03, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »

My guess is that Michael is Ben's man on the ship, and/or the person who opened the door for Sayid and Desmond.
I never thought of that....I'd have to agree with you.  Does everyone know who the Oceanic six are?
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »

I know who they are, should I tell
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »

Wow! What a great episode, guys! To answer Driedapples' question in another thread, I don't know if Jin was flashing back.

I'm thinking it might have been a flash forward, with Jin forbidden to see Sun (after orders from Sun's father). Sun's father could then act as if Jin was killed when he's really alive and still working for him.
That's what I thought at first.  But I now think that Jin was a flashback because:

the year of the dragon was 2000
Jin was using a really old cell phone and yelling at the guy in the cab like he did when he was a thug
Also, I think the "I've only been married for two months" was supposed to be the hint to us that it was a flashback.

I had kinda expected Sun's baby to be black.  Now that would be have a twist...
You cracked it.  The year of the dragon thing confirms that it was a flashback.  Jin's dead.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

The date on the headstone of when Jin died is September 22nd, 2004, the day the plane went down.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

Yeah, but The Oceanic six said only eight survived the crash, and two died of injuries.  This means that Jin either died or was left behind on the island when the six were rescued.  There is one more person left in the Oceanic six (this could be aaron, don't know for sure)
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 07:54:29 PM »

For some reason I think there is one more we don't know about.  And what's with the Oceanic Six not getting along?  Hurley is so relieved when Sun says no one else is coming.  They seem like the only two who get along.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »

I think one of them may be alive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies