LOST fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:35:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21601 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: January 12, 2006, 07:50:12 PM »

I used to dislike this show (I actually think that there was a thread similar to this and I said how I didn't like it) but I'm hooked now. It started when I watched the season one finale (since my mom is a fan, I watched it with her). I then followed the second season and got caught up on everything that happened before when I watched the season one DVD collection (all 24 episodes).

So I was wondering how many other fans are out there. This thread can also be used for comments on episodes and just the show in general.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 07:52:48 PM »

I'm not a fan of hyped up show, movies, events, etc. but it is worthy of being called a great show. It might beat out the West Wing as my favorite show soon.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 10:00:56 PM »

I love this show!  Fezzy is making me watch the first season now and I love it!  He refuses to let me see the second season without viewing the first... so... I'll see the second when it comes out on DVD.

No spoilers in here please, I'll be tempted to read them Tongue.

Rin-chan

You have to see the next episodes!  You're coming over tomorrow.  What a fantastic show.  I've seen every episode so far and it's so cool!  And now, in the true style of Rin-chan, I present you with a personality test that hopefully will not take total control of this thread. Undecided

Which LOST Character Are You?

I got Boone.  (What a cool name! Grin)

I know I'm a loser for finding and taking that, but I'm ok with that! Tongue

I am definetley Locke (he's my TV hero!) but I got....

Jack

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 12:50:16 AM »

You'll have to wait and see.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I agree on all of those points.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sun and Sayid are cool but Kate gets annoying, too, in my opinion. Locke is by far my favorite and the one I identify the most with. I always specify which John Locke I am talking about when I bring this up with my friends. I never thought that the show gave him the name purposely.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 07:54:36 PM »

New episode tonight, guys!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »

Huge bump because of tonight's episode. Wow. One of the best yet.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:34:38 PM »

Who was it they found barried anyway? Was it Michael or someone else?

No. They found some other guy who went by the same name of the prisoner.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 07:46:16 PM »

Wow. We haven't discussed this in a month? Well, anyway, last night's episode was amazing. Does anyone think that Michael is working with "the others?"
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »

Wow. We haven't discussed this in a month? Well, anyway, last night's episode was amazing. Does anyone think that Michael is working with "the others?"

My question is how could one not think he is working with the others?

Eh...good point. I guess it kind of sucks that we are left thinking that everyone is in with them. Oh well. I love the show.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 08:53:06 PM »

Amazing episode and there's still ten minutes left!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 09:20:58 PM »

Another good espisode but next week will be amazing. I'll hate that it's the season finale. I don't know how I'll survive without it. Then again, I do look forward to it because it's two hours and the previews for it look amazing.

I wonder what's up with the sailboat...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »

Season finale tomorrow night! I won't be able to see it right away but I always record it anyway. I'm going to love it!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 10:46:12 AM »

I didn't watch the show until last night (Thank you, digital cable) so I was really anxious to see it. I was talking with my mom about it before I watched it, asking if it was good. She summed it up in one word - intense - and it was an excellent way to describe it. I can't wait until next season!

So why did they pick Jack, Kate, Sawyer? They certainly aren't good like the other that were kidnapped.  All three are pompous assholes.  WHAT IS GOING ON?

They're sort of the three leaders. I guess they wouldn't want to chance it with Sayid.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

It's back! Who is ready for what is going to be a great and long awaited season premier? I'm going crazy already!  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 07:29:06 PM »

To get people in the mood, here is the opening scene of last season's premier episode - http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_5ZQW0BCFU&mode=related&search=   

I'll always remember that opening. Very well done. That's when I knew I was hooked.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 09:05:53 PM »

A good episode. I expected a little more and I wanted to hear from the other camp but that'll come next week.

Excuse me, crazy Lost people? When you get back on, can you give me a recap of the first 10 minutes? We lost electricity, and while I dont care, my stepmom and bro freaked cause they missed the first ten and are watching now. Can you give me a run through for em? Thanks.

They did a flashback for Jack and showed us where Jack, Sawyer and Kate were trapped.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »

Amazing last two minutes!

------SPOILER WARNING!------------

I've always said that they should mention things from the outside world. I imagined that since most of the passengers were Americans that they'd at least bring up who they thought won the Presidential election but the way they did it was amazing along with Reeve's death and the Sox win!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »

Amazing episode and another great ending. Unfortunately, I think this means that Desmond is...dead.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »

I wasn't able to watch last week which means that I wasn't able to watch this week. Good thing is I got my mom to tape them so when I go home this weekend I'll watch both. Smiley

You could have watched this week since the episodes weren't connected at all but I guess it is good to keep track of where you are.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 09:58:18 AM »

Shocked
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 04:48:08 AM »

Unfortunately, I think this means that Desmond is...dead.

Isn't Desmond a cast member this year?  I doubt he's dead...

Maybe he can just see into the future now but he seemed dead. The only person we have seen talking to Desmond (as far as I remember) was Hurley and we all remember his history of seeing people that aren't there...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 10:29:31 PM »

Ok, so Desmond isn't dead. I am actually quite happy about that. I also just realized something -  these two look a lot alike:

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 08:40:19 PM »

Word is that someone is going to die tonight. Remember to watch!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »

SPOILER WARNING!

Mr. Eko - Rest in Peace
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »

As we approach the start of the new season, there is talk that LOST producers don't want to wear out their welcome. It seems as if they are trying to pick an end date for the show and the new season will be moved back to 10 PM ET - http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/urn:newsml:cp.org:20070114:tv-21961022__ER:1

Sad  It better not be for another year...
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies