The Future of Jon Huntsman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:58:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  The Future of Jon Huntsman
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Future of Jon Huntsman  (Read 683 times)
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 23, 2019, 11:01:12 AM »

Is Jon Huntsman running for another stint as Governor in order to set himself up as a potential presidential candidate in 2024/ 2028?

He might think that he'll have a shot when he's not running against another Mormon businessman in the primaries.

And if he's positioning himself for another presidential run, would he have a shot?
GAProgressive
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 03:15:18 PM »

I just don't see it.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 04:20:40 PM »

His dad is dead, did he inherit any money?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 08:52:41 AM »

I think Huntsman, will wait it out! Running in 2024 is plausible, but he will sit it out! I think if Pence or Haley emerge as front runners,  then it will suit Huntsman to wait; in 2028, he will have 8 years as Governor and if Harris is president, Huntsman will have the money, a record to use and he could be the depolarizing candidate. He places someone like Tim Scott, African-American, Southerner, Conservative credentials to neutralize Harris who will also be the incumbent.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 09:02:37 AM »

I think Huntsman, will wait it out! Running in 2024 is plausible, but he will sit it out! I think if Pence or Haley emerge as front runners,  then it will suit Huntsman to wait; in 2028, he will have 8 years as Governor and if Harris is president, Huntsman will have the money, a record to use and he could be the depolarizing candidate. He places someone like Tim Scott, African-American, Southerner, Conservative credentials to neutralize Harris who will also be the incumbent.
Huntsman lost the primary to Lieutenant Governor Spencer Cox.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 01:37:37 PM »

Huntsman lost the primary to Lieutenant Governor Spencer Cox.

Huntsman's career is over most likely
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies