The future of pedophilia, incest and bestiality
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:42:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The future of pedophilia, incest and bestiality
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The future of pedophilia, incest and bestiality  (Read 3164 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 09:11:49 AM »

Bestiality - No.  Children can consent, even if they don't know what they're talking about, but, let's face it, we can't communicate with animals.
Ah, but that's due to our deficiency, not theirs, so maybe we should ban all sexual intercourse involving at least one human.

Um, huh?   I don't understand.  Dogs can mate with other dogs, cats with other cats, and humans with other humans, because they can communicate with each other.  Humans can only communicate on a very basic level with cats and dogs.  So why do you think we should ban all sexual intercourse involving at least one human?
I was mostly joking, you know. Smiley
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 09:13:40 AM »

Bestiality - No.  Children can consent, even if they don't know what they're talking about, but, let's face it, we can't communicate with animals.
Ah, but that's due to our deficiency, not theirs, so maybe we should ban all sexual intercourse involving at least one human.

Um, huh?   I don't understand.  Dogs can mate with other dogs, cats with other cats, and humans with other humans, because they can communicate with each other.  Humans can only communicate on a very basic level with cats and dogs.  So why do you think we should ban all sexual intercourse involving at least one human?
Oh, yes, I knew that, but I didn't get it Tongue
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2006, 09:17:51 AM »

Oh, yes, I knew that, but I didn't get it Tongue
That's because I was off on weird thought tangents of my own ... two different ones of them. It's not as if it was a particularly good joke or anything.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »

That's because I was off on weird thought tangents of my own ... two different ones of them. It's not as if it was a particularly good joke or anything.

Well then, I won't worry you about it anymore Smiley

Now that's just sick, plain and simple.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2006, 12:42:09 PM »

I say we Shoot people who practice any of the 3 things mentioned.

Who's the intolerant hick now, Straha?

It will probably come as no surprise to you opebo, but when it comes to pedophilia, incest and bestaility I'm an intolerant hick (normal) too Wink

Dave
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2006, 12:58:59 PM »

It will probably come as no surprise to you opebo, but when it comes to pedophilia, incest and bestaility I'm an intolerant hick (normal) too Wink

Dave
He said "shoot them".
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2006, 01:07:46 PM »

Dave
He said "shoot them".

I don't do the death penalty, so best just to incarcerate them alone in cells, with nothing but a mattrass and a lavatory (or hole in the ground, if on the ground floor) - maybe a blankett if I'm in a good mood

Of course, some relationships are deemed to be incestuous even if they aren't genetically, so I think the law might be in need of some progressive reform

But pedophilia and bestiality are just sick and should never be legally sanctioned

Dave
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »

So are the other three...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length