The Right to Marry: Justice, at Last (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:26:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The Right to Marry: Justice, at Last (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Right to Marry: Justice, at Last  (Read 28859 times)
Brambila
Brambilla

« on: May 17, 2004, 05:13:53 PM »
« edited: May 17, 2004, 05:20:01 PM by Brambila »

This comes as a great disappointment, but not unexpected. The United States, like most of Europe, is falling into a moral decline. I suspect that soon that marriage between children and adults will be legalized; poligamy; incest; beastiality. Marriage has completely lost it's meaning from the reproductive union between a man and a woman to the sexual union of two individuals who are aroused at eachother's bodies. This sickens me to the core, but again, is not unexpected.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 05:20:48 PM »

Woops, I've gotten into the habit of writing "beastiology"... bad Brambila.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 08:39:43 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2004, 08:39:54 PM by Brambila »

Interestingly enough, NAMBLA is arguing the same things homosexuals are arguing- WE LOVE EACHOTHER. Is it true love, or sexual arousal?
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 08:43:30 PM »

Yes you would.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 10:26:34 PM »

Migrendel, of course, is going to ask "says who?". And that's a good question- who says? Why do we follow morality? Why do we do good and not bad? What is the purpose of right and worng?

A perfect example of how marriage has been diminished is proven by Migrendel's belief. First marriage is between a man and a woman. Then it's a man and man. Then it's three men and three women... why doesn't the entire world just forget about marriage?
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 11:57:14 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Who defines the "universal moral principles"? Why do we have to stop when it harms others?

I think it would do you some good living in San Francisco for a while. I really dislike the gay movement, but I don't know what it is with some gay people... they're just halerious. My aunt has a friend who's gay, and he's halerious. He's just so gay, it's funny. He came over to our house one time and said "Oh my God your sink is soooo cute!!" and we were cracking up.

Meanwhile, my uncle, who is also gay, is not very nice, a drug addict, and dying from AIDS.

I completely agree... one of my liberatarian beliefs. Because technically in the Catholic Church, if you're not married in the Church, your marriage is invalid. So it really doesn't matter.

I would allow most of the rights, but not all. I don't think homosexuals should be allowed to adopt children, for instance. Two dad's can't make a mom, and studies show that children have a high prevelency to turn out with serious problems when missing a parental figure.

Look who's talking!
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 03:10:08 PM »

Migrendel, the only reason why births in wedlock are decreasing is becuase teens are having less sex.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 03:52:23 PM »

I don't see the logic in this "choice" argument, at all. Yes, the mother has a choice- good for her. But nobody has unlimited choices. I have a choice to rape a woman or not to- am I going to do it? Clearly not. I have a choice to murder my brother- can I do it? No. I have a choice to kill my dog because I don't want it anymore. Can I do it? No. Clearly, the woman does have a choice, but that doesn't justify anything.

But clearly, you don't have any respect towards humanity in infancy. You believe that premature infants can still be legally killed. Do you think abortions should be allowed if the child is born late, and after 9 months?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies