Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:48:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread  (Read 4730 times)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 03, 2019, 04:57:15 PM »

This is why people are happy. Vapid analysis flushed into the sewage tank of history.

Same goes for Beto too.

The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 06:20:38 PM »

I think the main problem many on here had with Harris was that she was quasi-anointed on her announcement date for really no reason at all and she instantly became a favorite of the CNN drone types which in turn infuriated people who actually cared enough to delve deeper into policy and ideology.

Ultimately, the pundits were wrong and the majority of Atlas was right. She was an empty suit on key policy issues, couldn't define her stance on the critical M4A debate, and never gave off the impression there was a grand plan to the whole thing. The contrast between that and the MSM fawning over her to start off the campaign is the infuriating tension I think a lot of people on here felt, and rightfully so.

The talking heads and their ilk are mostly to blame and i'm sure Harris is a lovely person, but she was the torch-bearer of a sad and unfortunate political reality in this country that desperately needs to change.

As for her 'annoying' supporters on twitter: I really couldn't care less, but I can understand why that might upset BRTD.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies