Uncommitted beat Tulsi Gabbard in Minnesota
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:55:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Uncommitted beat Tulsi Gabbard in Minnesota
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of this
Awesome!

Neutral

Bad

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Uncommitted beat Tulsi Gabbard in Minnesota  (Read 771 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:36:33 PM »

I love this stat.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:04:47 PM »

It looks like, even though she was one of only 5 candidates in the race as of yesterday, she only managed to place 5th in two states: Colorado and Virginia.  (And I guess Colorado has a weird rule about not counting votes for withdrawn candidates, so not sure if she "really" got 5th place even there.)  Everywhere else (except American Samoa of course), she placed 7th or worse.  She even lost to Michael Bennet in Alabama(!).
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 04:06:45 PM »

Bennet beat her in Texas I believe

Glorious
Orser67
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 06:40:24 PM »

I normally don't care about dunking on candidates for not reaching a certain threshold/place/whatever, but this one is pretty good.
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »

Atlas continues to demonstrate its support for white supremacy and misogyny by slandering the only woman of color in the race
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 07:13:10 PM »

Atlas continues to demonstrate its support for white supremacy and misogyny by slandering the only woman of color in the race

Yes, surely it's not because she's been sucking up to Trump and Fox or because she supported gay conversion as recently as a year or two ago.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 07:33:00 PM »

No one cares that she is a woman of color.
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.69, S: -7.68

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 07:34:24 PM »

The poll needs a "funny" option
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 07:36:18 PM »

Yes, surely it's not because she's been sucking up to Trump and Fox or because she supported gay conversion as recently as a year or two ago.

But Kamala Harris supporters told me that racism/sexism are the only reasons for opposing a #StrongCapableBrownWoman in a position of power.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 09:00:17 PM »

Fun fact: as of right now (though probably not for much longer) this is the first presidential primary where the field is at least half female.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 10:44:45 PM »

But Kamala Harris supporters told me that racism/sexism are the only reasons for opposing a #StrongCapableBrownWoman in a position of power.
I was a Kamala Harris supporter?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 08:58:42 PM »

Seriously I made this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=349132.0

HOW THE F[INKS] I AM A KAMALA HARRIS SUPPORTER?
538Electoral

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 12:58:41 AM »

Wow.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2020, 01:08:02 AM »

Now that there are only 3 Dem. candidates left, I wonder if (with the exception of Hawaii) Gabbard will manage to come in 3rd place in any of the remaining states?  Or will she lose to at least one withdrawn candidate in all of them?

(It looks like Warren, at least, is on the ballot in every remaining state, even the ones that don't vote until June and haven't closed their filing deadlines yet.  Therefore, there's the chance of Gabbard losing to a withdrawn candidate everywhere.)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2020, 01:20:16 AM »

Convenient that the DNC changed the rules at the last second to make sure Uncommitted couldn't come to the debate.  What are they afraid of?  Sleepy Joe Biden getting exposed for the senile fraud he is?
Yoda
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2020, 03:27:29 AM »

How is Gabbard strong or capable? She voted present on impeachment. That screams "coward" to me, not strong.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2020, 03:31:06 AM »

I normally don't care about dunking on candidates for not reaching a certain threshold/place/whatever, but this one is pretty good.
Yup. Tulsi deserves this for her snake-like behaviour. She'll exit the democratic party soon enough to become the token "liberal" on Foxnews to trash the democratic party on a daily basis (she may even start referring to the dmeocratic party as the democrat party like all other rightwingers). She won't be missed.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2020, 05:02:16 AM »

Seriously I made this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=349132.0

HOW THE F[INKS] I AM A KAMALA HARRIS SUPPORTER?

I never said or even implied that you were.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2020, 06:48:32 AM »

I've never associated the words strong or capable with Tulsi.
Former Crackhead Mike Lindell
Randall
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2020, 09:25:40 AM »

I just want Tulsi to drop out so we can call this a two man race without an asterisk
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2020, 10:06:05 AM »

And Michael Bennet outdid her in Texas too.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies