Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:27:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 90633 times)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« on: December 09, 2019, 07:10:59 AM »

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/09/joe-biden-road-trip-iowa-078314
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 05:21:30 AM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-says-would-consider-2020-rival-warren-as-running-mate%3f_amp=true
Joe Biden said that he would consider Democratic presidential primary rival Elizabeth Warren as his running mate should he win the Democratic presidential nomination.

"I'd add Senator Warren to the list. I'd add all — but she's going to be very angry at my having said that," Biden said in an Axios on HBO interview that aired Sunday. "The question is, would she add me made to her list. You know?"

"The issue for me will be, if I'm fortunate enough to be the nominee, is who am I most comfortable with that I'm confident that if I turn over responsibility, I'm not going to be surprised," Biden said.

Warren, a Massachusetts senator and bankruptcy law expert, has a long-held disagreement with Biden over a 2005 law that made it more difficult to file for bankruptcy. Warren advocated against the bill before she was an elected official while Biden championed the legislation.

The two candidates also disagree on healthcare.

Is Liz Warren great VP pick for Biden?
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 05:32:39 AM »

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/11/biden-single-term-082129

Biden signals to aides that he would serve only a single term
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 10:27:00 AM »

Biden making some last-minute ad spending in California:

We'll see on Tuesday if this will be enough to make an impact.
They have NO Ground Game. They're outstaffed as CNN noted. You cannot win States like CA purely relying on Surrogates. It's insane people think Biden will do well tomorrow. Even Biden Campaign Aides telling the Media Bernie will have a Delegate lead after tomorrow. That's very telling!

Also, the Map looks very unfavorable for Biden:
On March 10th Idaho, North Dakota (Caucus), Michigan, Washington State and Mississippi are voting. Safe for MS the other 4 States will go to Sanders.
And the next week Biden will steam roll Bernie in Florida and do the same in Georgia the next week.

We haven't even gotten to the extremely friendly Biden states along the ACELA corridor in April. This thing is not over. Especially if Bloomberg drops out and runs a shadow campaign for Biden.

The  ACELA corridor isn't going to be "extremely" friendly to Biden, Sanders will win NY, PA, RI and only DE will be a big win for Biden. Georgia is going to be closer than the rest of the Deep South. After ST Biden only has MI, LA, DE and FL left where he'll win big, and maybe DC if Bloomberg is out.
I don't agree with you in every sentence, I have many questions, but main is: Are you really think that Biden is more likely to win Michigan than Pennsylvania?
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 05:41:12 PM »

Question about biden’s Public Option healthcare plan

Would it be just one plan or will the govt offer many different plans, to increase consumer choice?
Can you just stop write Biden's name in lowercase letters?
The first letter of the name is written in capital letters.
You have no moral right to despise Biden and/or other candidates. And you know it. So, please, continue writing Joe Biden's name in capital letters
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies