Why Right Leaning Posters on this forum should not support Trump in 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:43:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Why Right Leaning Posters on this forum should not support Trump in 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Right Leaning Posters on this forum should not support Trump in 2020  (Read 4250 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: December 09, 2019, 02:55:18 PM »

This is basically a parody. A 80/20 Left/Right forum where the 20% right-wingers are already 15% NeverTrump and Kasich-type Republicans and 5% Trump-supporting. There is no need for this thread, you can already count genuine Trump-supporting Republicans on this forum on a hand.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 08:29:57 AM »

This is basically a parody. A 80/20 Left/Right forum where the 20% right-wingers are already 15% NeverTrump and Kasich-type Republicans and 5% Trump-supporting. There is no need for this thread, you can already count genuine Trump-supporting Republicans on this forum on a hand.
We get it because you complain about it a lot. This forum is left-leaning, and you don't like that. If it bothers you so much, then leave.

I'm no fan of the OP, by the way.

I don't give a crap what distribution of ideology this forum is, my point stands, most Republicans on this forum do not support Trump and the number of regular posters that do is in the single digits. So this thread doesn't have very much use, and it's more of an echo-chamber than anything. That's what I was getting across.

And I don't complain about it a lot. You're completely pulling that out of your ass.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies