Impeachment Megathread Part 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:18:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Impeachment Megathread Part 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Impeachment Megathread Part 3  (Read 76238 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 02, 2020, 10:33:03 AM »

Once again more proof Trump is dead to rights guilty but won’t face any consequences
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 10:38:51 AM »

And you notice none of Atlas blue (OSR and Penn accepted of course) will actually engage on the details of this case
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 09:56:10 AM »
« Edited: January 03, 2020, 11:46:28 AM by TG »

Well at least JA is dropping the charade about not liking Trump. If only Taibbi and Greenwald followed through as well
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:25:27 AM »

The impeachment is going nowhere anyways, the fix was in the House, because Chris Matthew's protects Hunter Biden. So, calling Fox news a biased network, isnt right, because Chris Matthew's cant even moderate debates due to his bias towards the Biden. Its backfiring due to Bloomberg and his ads helping Bernie
What in the hell are you talking about?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 03:05:02 PM »

The cover up begins
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 10:01:43 AM »

This sad part of this whole story is Trump is dead to rights guilty of everything the whistleblower said
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 03:34:39 PM »

Wow, I wonder who appointed him?

President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Personnel to Key Administration Posts
Michael K. Atkinson of Maryland to be Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
The WB went through proper channels and their complaint lines up with everything that happened so why must it be investigated? Oh right to out the WB in order to lead a harassment campaign. I forgot that the Republican Party have become a bunch of fascist thugs
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 07:20:17 PM »

Trump turned our government into the 6th NY crime family
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 10:07:30 PM »

Lev Parnas might have blown this thing WIDE OPEN!.

Yeah, Republicans will still most likely NOT convict but this is still HUGE NEWS!
Lol pathetic, you've learned nothing

You're right. We continue to get our hopes up. There is not a shred of morality in the entire Republican Party.
I mean Trump's approval ratings and head to heads have improved over the past two months despite all these "bombshells". Normal people don't care about this and much of the left is having a hard time coping with it
Except they haven’t
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »

Lev Parnas might have blown this thing WIDE OPEN!.

Yeah, Republicans will still most likely NOT convict but this is still HUGE NEWS!
Lol pathetic, you've learned nothing

You're right. We continue to get our hopes up. There is not a shred of morality in the entire Republican Party.
I mean Trump's approval ratings and head to heads have improved over the past two months despite all these "bombshells". Normal people don't care about this and much of the left is having a hard time coping with it
Except they haven’t
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Check RCP
538 is better by a mile
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 06:03:04 AM »

Again more proof how much of bad faith actors republicans have become is the fact we are know entering the “no cares about this” stage. Not once throughout this scandal has Atlas Blue (with a few exceptions) or republicans in general actually engage on the substance of this case. It has been one bad faith argument after another. From trying to out the whistleblower, to trying to make this about Hunter, to making ridiculous arguments like “no one actually heard Trump say quid pro quo”, pushing long debunked arguments like Joe Biden fired the prosecutor to protect his son, and trying to act like this straight forward case is some complex mess (ie Jim Jordan) shows that the republicans have by an large become hostile actors in our political process who care about nothing but power. Or in terms they love to use conservatives hate America 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 05:27:49 PM »

Once again proof that Atlas blue will shrug off
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 05:37:50 PM »

Once again proof that Atlas blue will shrug off

I can always assume that I'm outside of the firing zone when you slam Atlas blue, right? Tongue

Seriously though, I was skeptical (and, tbh, still kinda am) of Parnas' motives.  But it really does seem as though he's willing to tell his story. 
Of course 🤗
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 06:39:23 PM »

We are now entering the beginning of a sham proceeding in which Trump will ultimately be acquitted, as we all knew the outcome would be from the start. And this should be good indication of where Susan Collins is headed: https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1217535138151780353. She's throwing "cold water" on the new evidence that has surfaced, and is playing the same games which she played with Kavanaugh.
The only sham going on here is being done by you guys. Trump is as dead to rights guilty as you can get but he’ll be acquitted because you guys care about nothing but holding power our democracy be damned  
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 06:42:36 PM »

What a disgustingly fake libertarian he turned out to be
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 07:30:11 PM »

We are now entering the beginning of a sham proceeding in which Trump will ultimately be acquitted, as we all knew the outcome would be from the start. And this should be good indication of where Susan Collins is headed: https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1217535138151780353. She's throwing "cold water" on the new evidence that has surfaced, and is playing the same games which she played with Kavanaugh.
The only sham going on here is being done by you guys. Trump is as dead to rights guilty as you can get but he’ll be acquitted because you guys care about nothing but holding power our democracy be damned  

It's hilarious how once again, you label me a Trumpist, when I've made clear at this point that I'm not (and I've made it clear ad nauseum that I'm not an actual Republican either). I'm only laying out the bare reality of the situation. A bare reality which even you seem to admit.
Cal, I will be the first to acknowledge that you're no Trumpist and have an open mind, but in fairness he said "you guys" clearly meaning blue avatars in general, in which you're one of a small group of exceptions.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 09:43:31 PM »

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 09:52:23 PM »

And again this shows you what scumbags the republicans have become
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 10:07:50 PM »

Problem is it’s an easy deflection. They can just say he’s an unreliable witness. Next.
He has texts from Rudy and others mentioning Trump being in on it though
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 10:11:22 PM »

If McConnell and Company vote to dismiss the impeachment or hold a rigged trial in Trump's favor, I hope every single swing state Senate Dem runs ads on this nonstop.

God I hope so too but they can be incompetent about this stuff
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 10:18:08 PM »

Problem is it’s an easy deflection. They can just say he’s an unreliable witness. Next.
He has texts from Rudy and others mentioning Trump being in on it though

Yeah, but have you been paying attention the last 3 years? All it takes is one soundbite to put anything in doubt and Trumpists repeat it until it's reality, facts be damned. "Lev Parnas is a crook and you can't believe a word he says." That'll be the narrative even if he has Rudy nudies.
Oh no you’re likely right I’m just trying to desperately hold out hope that facts matter
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 08:45:55 AM »

All in all, impeachment has gone how I expected it to go around a couple months ago: an utter disaster for the Democrats. I can't wait for Trump to be acquitted from the House's partisan bullcrap by the grown-ups in the Senate and for the fake moderate Dems in Trumpy areas to lose their seats in November for allowing themselves to be pushed into this sham. Quite a few of them knew what they did was wrong and probably considered going the Jeff van Drew route but didn't have the courage to do the right thing!
^A good reminder of what partisan hacks Trumpers are^
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2020, 08:34:32 PM »

If i were Trump, id have special gold pens made for winning re-election and have them handed out to his cabinet on national TV. Trump can be a pretty droll troll, but doing this would be the best way to kick off his second term.
And every single Representative, Senator, and Governor who has supported him through his first term should get one too!

Given that it is politically motivated to dull Trumps chances of re-election in 2020, it would be ironic to see that it only serves to null the chances of a Democratic nominee being elected.

"It is a hoax". No question.

^^^
File under "willful blindness".
I file it under “bad faith trolling”
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 10:13:36 PM »

If i were Trump, id have special gold pens made for winning re-election and have them handed out to his cabinet on national TV. Trump can be a pretty droll troll, but doing this would be the best way to kick off his second term.
And every single Representative, Senator, and Governor who has supported him through his first term should get one too!

Given that it is politically motivated to dull Trumps chances of re-election in 2020, it would be ironic to see that it only serves to null the chances of a Democratic nominee being elected.

"It is a hoax". No question.

^^^
File under "willful blindness".
I file it under “bad faith trolling”

My phone (and patience) is running out. But I do respect your right to make snide comments.
It isn’t really snide when evidence of Trump’s guilty is this overwhelming
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2020, 07:20:27 AM »

People calling this a sham perpetrated by democrats just makes me furious. What kind of evil people are we dealing with here? Trump is guilty. It is as plain as day. Democracy is failing in a bad way right before our eyes and republicans are willing participators.
Pretty much why I said Meclazine is bad faith trolling
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies