MN-Gov: Pawlenty leads Hatch by 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MN-Gov: Pawlenty leads Hatch by 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MN-Gov: Pawlenty leads Hatch by 3  (Read 5639 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: January 29, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »

That's pretty surprising.  I didn't even think this race was a close one!

Huh  Maybe more threads about the Minnesota election should be opened so I can talk more Tongue

Hatch is a popular AJ here.  He's made a lot of lawsuits against big companies (especially health companies) about poor practices, negligence, etc., which have made him popular with we populist-leaning Minnesotans, who tend to be liberal than most on health care.  This has resulted in him getting plenty of plaudits, and he was the only Democrat elected in the 2002 statewide elections (winning 54-41-4).  I had been hoping for years that he'd run for Governor, and look, now he is Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:52:04 AM »

That's pretty surprising.  I didn't even think this race was a close one!

Huh  Maybe more threads about the Minnesota election should be opened so I can talk more Tongue

Hatch is a popular AJ here.  He's made a lot of lawsuits against big companies (especially health companies) about poor practices, negligence, etc., which have made him popular with we populist-leaning Minnesotans, who tend to be liberal than most on health care.  This has resulted in him getting plenty of plaudits, and he was the only Democrat elected in the 2002 statewide elections (winning 54-41-4).  I had been hoping for years that he'd run for Governor, and look, now he is Smiley

If Hatch loses a close race, he'd be a sure bet against Norm Coleman, right?

It depends; I'm not sure how long the AJ term is, and he was elected in 2002, so it's possible that, if he'd lost, he'd be out of a job, making his chances to be elected to anything slimmer.  But who knows *shrug*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies