Law & Order- US Vs UK (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:52:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Law & Order- US Vs UK (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Law & Order- US Vs UK  (Read 11908 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: May 20, 2004, 07:47:38 AM »

As from what i've seen, English is the only UK person to have spoken on this board, let me tell you he has blown it all out of proportion. Now I dont think people have a 'right' to kill an intruder if necessary, they have no rights to kill anybody. In the UK we are all aware of the Michael Martin case, a slightly unbalanced man, who shot a burglar in the back with an illegally owned shotgun and who shot to kill. He was imprisoned and became a darling of the little Englanders and their right wing fantasies. Martin shot the burglar in the BACK (something a soldier wouldn't even do) when he was running away from his property. After he was shot he was crying out loud and Martin shot him again and quietly walked indoors. No while we know the two burglars had had a record of criminal acts- shooting to kill is never justified in a position like this and Martin got what he deserved. It has been this case which makes peoples hair stand on end. The same little Englanders also rant after 'Peedofiles' (sic) demanding they all be castrated even though 90% of all acts of paedophilia occur within the family and not by some loner with a trenchcoat. Hell, they even daubed graffiti on the surgery of a peadiatrician! As you can see I am very bitter about all this and let you all know that Little English....oops sorry English does not speak for everyone.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 07:50:58 AM »

Oh and English, apologies for nailing you down on this, I know your a liberal/moderate minded individual and I agree with you on the whole 'soft judges thing', but give the Republicans an inch on this board and they'll take a mile! And before we know it Brambilla will be on here ranting about gay sex again. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies