My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:50:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7550 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: February 25, 2006, 08:15:03 AM »

I feel you John. I remember when certain unnamed members screwed me out of my senate seat. The rules here are way to strict to be very productive. Membership is down because many good new members were run off. We need less people like Ebowed and his ilk who institute new rules to hold on to their seats of power.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 05:24:29 PM »

We need less people like Ebowed and his ilk who institute new rules to hold on to their seats of power.

LOL, still being an idiot I see.

The only "new rule" I ever instituted was a constitutional amendment to make it easier for newbies to register (lowering the post requirement from 50 to 25).  That rule may have actually come back to bite me in the ass, although I think people like Buckwheat were disqualified anyway.  But don't mind me; it's painfully clear that you're unable to hold a conversation (unless it's about the good intentions behind slavery).

Ebowed, your dirty actions around here are well noted. I'll let that record stand for itself, you dumb.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies