My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:38:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7526 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: February 19, 2006, 10:32:48 AM »

I am also disgusted at the way Frodo was treated.  For one mistake, he has essentially been driven from the boards!  We are possibly electing the man behind Girl-Gone-Wild to the Senate at the same time that Frodo has been shanmed into staying out of the election so far entirely.  This treatment of a decent person is unconscionable, and I've no intention of being part of a group that does this anymore.

No one treated Frodo badly at all. When Peter posted the PM, more people got mad at Peter than got mad at Frodo. When Frodo resigned as chairman, everyone told him he didn't need to quit. More people likely blame the publishing of the PM than its author for Emsworth leaving the race. No one drove Frodo from the boards, he simply overreacted, and couldn't take his slandering of Emsworth being made public.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies