Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:03:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 567857 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: December 27, 2012, 06:11:21 PM »

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1151 on: December 28, 2012, 08:20:40 AM »

I, SJoyceFla, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I resign the office of IDS Legislator.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1152 on: December 29, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »

I, Jerryarkansas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southeast Region, so help me Dave.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1153 on: December 30, 2012, 03:32:59 AM »

I, MaxQue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Kommissær, Folk Representant and Lord of the Cakes and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1154 on: January 04, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »

I, Mr. X, hereby resign from the Mideast Assembly, effective immediately.

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1155 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:39 PM »

I, Barnes, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1156 on: January 04, 2013, 01:07:55 PM »

I, Spamage, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1157 on: January 04, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »

"I, Cathcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyma and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave."
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1158 on: January 04, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1159 on: January 14, 2013, 12:49:11 AM »

I, Hernando Resaldo Francisco Isadora III (aka "shua"), hereby resign from the office of Game Moderator, for the sake of the ultimate good of the nation and the safety of my person. 
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1160 on: January 14, 2013, 01:24:15 AM »

I, Hernando Resaldo Francisco Isadora III (aka "shua"), hereby resign from the office of Game Moderator, for the sake of the ultimate good of the nation and the safety of my person. 

Now I don't get the chance to fire you? Angry
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1161 on: January 22, 2013, 07:10:49 PM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1162 on: January 23, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »

I, Zanas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Nate and long live Bretzels.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1163 on: January 25, 2013, 12:00:10 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1164 on: January 25, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1165 on: January 25, 2013, 12:22:39 PM »

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1166 on: January 25, 2013, 12:31:03 PM »

I, Gass3268, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1167 on: January 25, 2013, 12:56:35 PM »

I, Oldiesfreak1854, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me God.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1168 on: January 25, 2013, 04:32:41 PM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1169 on: January 26, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »

I, JerryArkansas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1170 on: February 02, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »

I, drj101 do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #1171 on: February 04, 2013, 10:01:04 PM »

I, snowball, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Frogs.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1172 on: February 05, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »

I have determined that is practically impossible for me to adequately and effectively execute my role as senator at this time.

Therefor, I resign as At-Large Senator, effective immediately.
wan
United States

« Reply #1173 on: February 11, 2013, 10:06:18 PM »

I,Wan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
LiberalJunkie
LiberalJunkie99
Canada

« Reply #1174 on: February 12, 2013, 12:09:11 AM »

I,Liberal Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies