Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:07:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570061 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »

Note: after misunderstanding over rather I was a senator or not, I have found out that I am indeed the senator of the southeast as of now. I will retake the oath of office to make that officall.

I, Gporter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Senator of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Your still not
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

Note: after misunderstanding over rather I was a senator or not, I have found out that I am indeed the senator of the southeast as of now. I will retake the oath of office to make that officall.

I, Gporter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Senator of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Your still not
I am sorry. I again misunderstood. I will not take the oath of office again until AHDuke appoints me or if I am elected in the special election. thank you.
In other words, hopefully never and definetly not happening
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

LOL
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2008, 05:30:30 PM »

Gporter does a lot of "misunderstanding"
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #229 on: July 04, 2008, 11:31:56 AM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of regionally elected Senator (midwest) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I still love doing that.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #231 on: July 04, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

I, Torie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of regionally elected Senator (Pacific) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #232 on: July 05, 2008, 03:01:50 AM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #233 on: July 05, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »

Do I have to do this again?
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #234 on: July 05, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »

Yep, just for good measure.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »

I, Meeker, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of regionally elected Senator (Mideast) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

I, DownWithTheLeft, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #237 on: July 13, 2008, 12:05:44 PM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2008, 08:53:36 PM »

I, South park Conservative, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Gov of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2008, 09:00:58 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2008, 09:33:43 PM by Governor Duke, Dirty South »

Woops. I didn't know this existed.

I, AHDuke99, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

That last part is sort of sacrilegious.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

Why are you swearing in for Lt. Gov, Gov?  Btw, Southeast elected officials technically don't have to swear in to take their position in government.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »

Why are you swearing in for Lt. Gov, Gov?  Btw, Southeast elected officials technically don't have to swear in to take their position in government.

Fixed it. As you probably noticed, I copied/pasted SPC's.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2008, 10:46:20 AM »

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »

I, Brandon H, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2008, 05:01:47 AM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I notice that everybody since has been copy-and-pasting Sam Spade's hilarious error. "The Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia"? What are these, two countries that share one constitution?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #246 on: July 29, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Governor of the Northeast effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »

I, Lief, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of regionally elected Senator (Southeast) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #249 on: August 01, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

I, Rockefeller Republican (aka Conor Flynn), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies