Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 12:50:39 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, Lumine)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 355437 times)
President Weatherboy1102
weatherboy1102
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
View Profile Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2625 on: March 02, 2018, 12:00:08 pm »

I, weatherboy1102, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Unless we get money out of politics, the government will not truly represent us.

Endorsements List

I Can't Believe He's Not a Democrat™

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2626 on: March 02, 2018, 12:00:08 pm »

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave

Senator for the Southern Region

"A majority held in restraint by constitutional checks and limitations, and always changing easily with deliberate changes of popular opinions and sentiments, is the only true sovereign of a free people." - Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, emphasis mine.
fhtagn
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -7.65

« Reply #2627 on: March 02, 2018, 12:01:48 pm »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

She wouldn't have killed herself. She's tough and gritty, remember? Seriously man, if an offhand joke like that would drive anyone, your friend or otherwise, to Suicide, so would literally the next rainy day, missing a traffic light, getting cut off in traffic, or their favorite restaurant not serving breakfast all day.
Alt-Male
Peebs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: -8.26

« Reply #2628 on: March 02, 2018, 12:11:46 pm »

Lincoln Speaker wxtransit
wxtransit
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: 3.48

P P
View Profile WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2629 on: March 02, 2018, 01:07:17 pm »

I, Wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Moderate conservative (E: 1.94, S: 3.48)
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” - Disputed
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." - Leonard Bernstein
pseudo-fascist right-winger wxtransit

Not_A_Man
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -6.09

« Reply #2630 on: March 02, 2018, 01:56:30 pm »

I, Not_Madigan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
YaBB God
Chile
« Reply #2631 on: March 02, 2018, 04:32:07 pm »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2632 on: March 04, 2018, 01:38:40 am »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

michelle
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2633 on: March 05, 2018, 10:42:38 am »

I, Mike, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Lincoln Assemblyman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Region of Lincoln.
Oakvale
oakvale
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2634 on: March 05, 2018, 02:08:46 pm »

I can't remember if I need to do this again but just in case:

I, Oakvale, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2635 on: March 05, 2018, 04:03:32 pm »

I, Wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Also, I realized I swore in one hour early. Guess that's what I get for living in CST. Tongue

I'll just quote it just in case if it wasn't official.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” - Disputed
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." - Leonard Bernstein

North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2636 on: March 06, 2018, 03:23:24 am »

Also, I realized I swore in one hour early. Guess that's what I get for living in CST. Tongue

You weren't an hour early. You swore in an hour after 12:00 PM EST. Since CST is an hour behind EST, when you hit noon there, it is already one here.

"A majority held in restraint by constitutional checks and limitations, and always changing easily with deliberate changes of popular opinions and sentiments, is the only true sovereign of a free people." - Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, emphasis mine.
wxtransit
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2637 on: March 06, 2018, 09:28:23 am »

You weren't an hour early. You swore in an hour after 12:00 PM EST. Since CST is an hour behind EST, when you hit noon there, it is already one here.

Whoops: the sequel

North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2638 on: March 06, 2018, 02:45:45 pm »

It only gets harder from here.

Time changes next weekend. Tongue

wxtransit
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2639 on: March 06, 2018, 03:31:08 pm »

It only gets harder from here.

Time changes next weekend. Tongue

Oof.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #2640 on: March 18, 2018, 10:32:12 am »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Southern Attorney General, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region.

Mr. Reactionary ... a well-known crypto-fascist
#TheShadowyAbyss
LibertarianRepublican
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2641 on: March 24, 2018, 07:14:45 pm »

I, TheShadowyAbyss, resign from the Senate.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2642 on: April 02, 2018, 06:39:09 pm »

I, Mr. Reactionary, hereby resign from the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2643 on: April 02, 2018, 06:43:01 pm »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2644 on: April 02, 2018, 06:51:38 pm »

I, Mr. Reactionary, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Acting Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.

Oakvale
oakvale
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2645 on: April 16, 2018, 01:59:40 am »

I hereby resign as both Attorney General and a member of the House of Representatives, with immediate effect.
Leinad
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.16, S: -5.39

« Reply #2646 on: April 16, 2018, 02:56:16 am »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Quote from: George Carlin
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
politicalmasta73
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2647 on: April 16, 2018, 04:35:25 pm »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
why?

My Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36

Alt-Male
Peebs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: -8.26

« Reply #2648 on: April 16, 2018, 04:40:01 pm »

why?
He was appointed.

Sestak
jk2020
YaBB God

« Reply #2649 on: April 24, 2018, 04:34:22 pm »

Um, embarrassing question, but when do we swear in?

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout