Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:08:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569870 times)
CultureKing
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: November 07, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »

I, CultureKing, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Pacific, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2008, 12:31:37 AM »

I, Benjamin A. Constine, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »

I, Franzl, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2008, 12:35:57 AM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2008, 03:17:24 AM »

I, Peter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #280 on: November 30, 2008, 01:50:43 PM »

I, Bacon King, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #283 on: December 21, 2008, 07:38:03 AM »

I, GMantis, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor (also known as icantbeleiveitsnotverin) of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:48 AM »

Bump for Franzl Smiley
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2008, 06:04:38 AM »

I, Franzl, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »

I, SPC, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

1. I hereby resign the office of Governor of the Northeast, effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

2. I, Lief, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2009, 11:58:01 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2009, 12:08:43 AM by Товарищ Флинн »

1: I hearby announce my resignation as Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast, effective immediately upon swearing in as Governor of the Northeast.

2: I, Rockefeller Republican, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2009, 07:00:51 AM »

1: I hearby announce my resignation as Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast, effective immediately upon swearing in as Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast.

2: I, Smid, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »

I resign my position as ilikeverin of the Midwest Region.

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #291 on: January 11, 2009, 04:17:43 AM »

I hereby resign my position as Icantbeleiveitsnotverin of the Midwest Regiom.

I, GMantis, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Ilikeverin of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #292 on: January 18, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveit'snotverin and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #293 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:29 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveit'snotverin and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Grin
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #297 on: January 26, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »

Probably should have done this earlier.

I, Purple State, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #298 on: February 14, 2009, 11:59:15 AM »

I, Verily, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #299 on: March 01, 2009, 11:40:31 PM »

1. I hereby resign the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast, effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

2. I, Smid, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies