Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:14:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569991 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2800 on: September 17, 2018, 12:15:12 AM »

I, Devout Centrist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #2801 on: September 17, 2018, 12:35:48 AM »

I, Ninja0428, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2802 on: September 19, 2018, 12:45:41 PM »

I, Scott, hereby resign from the Fremont House of Commons.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #2803 on: September 19, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »

I, ON Progressive, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #2804 on: September 19, 2018, 06:06:50 PM »

I resign from the fremont commons and the game all together.

May YE follow me in doing so.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2805 on: September 20, 2018, 08:09:37 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #2806 on: September 21, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »

I, HenryWallaceVP, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #2807 on: October 14, 2018, 12:05:58 AM »

I need to be real. I was up in Loudon at the time, but the hurricane is indefinitely putting me out of commission. My apartment flooded a bit but for the area is manageable. Due to the extent of the storm damage in my city and the unfortunate fact that my assigned city duties include buildings, our public utility, storm sewers, trees, and sediment management, I will not have any free time for the foreseeable future. I had a disaster response conference call today where we worked out scheduling and with evening meetings, junkets, and elevated workload im looking at pretty consistent 12 - 14 hr work days through November.

I wish I could have provided more notice to my good friends Pres. Yankee and Gov. Tmth (still no power, im siphoning internet from cookout right now) and Im not trying to ruin the game for anyone, but I cant reasonably represent that I can exercise any duties or consistently do anything with Atlasia or Atlas for the foreseeable future. Therefore I sadly feel the need to resign from all Atlasian offices I currently hold. This includes Secretary of State, PPT, Southern Senator, Southern AG, and Southern Con Con Delegate. I apologize for the added difficulties this will cause.

I fully intend to return to Atlasia when things aren't so hectic. We got 8 inches of rain in 90 minutes and a river bisects my town so we got wrecked. 3 people drowned. Hopefully things ease up around Christmas because I still have a ton of bills and treaties planned, but if yall wait around on me the games gonna stop even more than it has recently. I have to prioritize real life right now. I'll try to pop in from time to time when I can to help with debate or bill wording, im not quitting the game or anything. But i cant even commit to 10 minutes a week which is not what yall should expect from an officeholder.

- R
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #2808 on: October 15, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »

I, Lechasseur, hereby resign my seat in the House of Representatives.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #2809 on: October 15, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »

I, Lechasseur, do solemnly affirm that I will uphold the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #2810 on: October 16, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #2811 on: October 21, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »

I, Spark498, hereby resign from the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates effective October 22nd.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2812 on: October 21, 2018, 05:22:50 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Nyssus
Misteeer
United States

« Reply #2813 on: October 22, 2018, 02:28:09 PM »

I, Misteeer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #2814 on: October 22, 2018, 03:17:44 PM »

I, Misteeer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The term doesn't start until Thursday.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #2815 on: October 24, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »

I, YE, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of First Minister of Fremont and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
JoeyOCanada
Canada

« Reply #2816 on: October 24, 2018, 12:33:32 PM »

I, JoeyOCanada, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2817 on: October 24, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »

I, AustralianSwingVoter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #2818 on: October 24, 2018, 10:05:49 PM »

I, Devout Centrist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #2819 on: October 24, 2018, 10:10:00 PM »

I, ON Progressive, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Dave.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2820 on: October 24, 2018, 11:58:01 PM »

I, MB, hereby resign as Senator from Lincoln effective immediately.
Dipper Josh

« Reply #2821 on: October 25, 2018, 12:06:54 PM »

I, Dipper Josh, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #2822 on: October 25, 2018, 12:33:52 PM »

I, Zaybay, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Acting Lincoln Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.
Dipper Josh

« Reply #2823 on: October 25, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »

I, Dipper Josh, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2824 on: October 25, 2018, 06:17:23 PM »

I, Ishan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies