Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:53:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565896 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Senator effective immediately upon swearing in as Governor of the Northeast

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2009, 02:25:15 AM »

I believe that I can do this now...

I, realisticidealist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Pacific Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »

I guess I need to do this again.

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #303 on: March 11, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #304 on: March 12, 2009, 03:09:13 AM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Attorney General effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

2) I, Franzl, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #306 on: March 20, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #307 on: March 23, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »

I, Purple State, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2009, 06:29:44 PM »

Seeing as the Midwest constitution says nothing about when the ican'tbelieveit'snotverin takes office:

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveit'snotverin and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region, so help me Dave.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #309 on: April 27, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Assemblyman and Speaker of the Assembly of the Mideast, effective immediately.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #310 on: April 27, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »

I, $Dan$(Devilman88), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Fine...I Made This More Civil
persepolis

« Reply #311 on: April 27, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »

I, Persepolis, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »

I, Persepolis, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Oh well. I had better make this valid.

I hereby resign as Mideast Assemblyman effective as of...one mississippi, two mississippi....now.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #313 on: May 01, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »

I, Afleitch do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »

I, Franzl, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

not sure if I should do this again....but just in case Smiley

Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

I, Purple State, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #316 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »

I, Peter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #317 on: May 29, 2009, 01:51:44 PM »

I, $Dan$(Devilman88), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

persepolis

« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #319 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

I resign the office of Attorney General immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
persepolis

« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2009, 06:25:21 PM »

I hereby resign from my post in the Mideast Assembly.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #321 on: June 12, 2009, 03:00:37 PM »

I, tmthforu94, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblymember and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

Since it's not defined when the Midwest Lieutenant Governor's term begins, I assume it starts as soon at the end of the election.
----------------------------------------------------------

I, Vepres, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region, so help me Dave.
Daniel Adams
Georgia

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: 2.43

« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2009, 10:06:49 AM »

I, Daniel Adams, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies