Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:51:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 567946 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:24 AM »

I hereby resign as Northeast Representative.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:59 AM »

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #502 on: March 01, 2010, 04:30:18 PM »
« Edited: March 01, 2010, 06:28:02 PM by Bacon King »

I hereby resign from the Vice Presidency.

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2010, 02:58:09 PM »

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2010, 03:11:18 PM »

I, Bgwah, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2010, 04:26:08 PM »

I, JBrase, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #508 on: March 05, 2010, 04:38:07 PM »

I, Hans-im-Glück [Franken], do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »

Dunno if I have to do this again, but anyway, just to be safe:

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »

Yes, you had to do it again, since your elected term just begun and you previously served the rest of unexpired one Tongue
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »

Yes, you had to do it again, since your elected term just begun and you previously served the rest of unexpired one Tongue

Well, fair enough. It's legit now.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

I, tb75, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2010, 05:50:56 PM »

Technically, no one has to redo it once they do it the first time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

Technically, no one has to redo it once they do it the first time.

That's dumb Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2010, 07:11:50 PM »

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I guess anarchy is on its way Tongue
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2010, 02:44:02 AM »

I, Smid, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2010, 09:46:15 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2010, 02:58:22 PM by Antonio V »

I, Antonio V, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »

I, Grumpy Gramps, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #521 on: March 08, 2010, 04:38:25 PM »

I, Barnes, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I resign as NE Rep
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #523 on: March 08, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »

I, Bullmoose88, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the High Authority for Ethics in Voting and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« Reply #524 on: March 08, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »
« Edited: March 09, 2010, 12:00:48 AM by Northeast Representative Han »

I, hantheguitarman, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies