Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 11:32:51 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 315531 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 11, 2014, 11:57:02 am »
Ignore

I, SirNick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

GAworth
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:55 am »
Ignore

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I hereby resign my seat in the Althing.

E: -3.87 S: -1.57
Spamage
spamage
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 17, 2014, 10:20:24 am »
Ignore

I, Spamage, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Potus
Potus2036
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 17, 2014, 10:45:18 pm »
Ignore

I, Keaton, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Former Governor, Senator, Presidential Candidate, and Secretary of State.
Dixie Reborn
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 18, 2014, 04:54:33 pm »
Ignore

I, Dixiecrat, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:46:32 pm by IDS Legislator Dixie »Logged

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
YaBB God
Antarctica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1680 on: October 19, 2014, 03:17:53 am »
Ignore

I, ōcēlōxōchitl, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Coyolxāuhqui.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: October 20, 2014, 01:51:16 pm »
Ignore

I, Duke, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God
Flake
Flo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: October 20, 2014, 04:03:41 pm »
Ignore

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

Fmr. Pres. Griff
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: October 20, 2014, 08:53:38 pm »
Ignore

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative/Caretaker, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast, so help me Nate.

To some extent, Griffin was in many ways elected as a War time President because he viewed, not as the guy you want a beer with, but the guy you would go to a bar fight with.

I'm not crazy by the way.
Vega
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: October 21, 2014, 02:46:04 pm »
Ignore

I, Vega, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: October 29, 2014, 12:19:37 pm »
Ignore

I resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast, effective immediately.

Sawx, King in the North
SawxDem
YaBB God
Zimbabwe

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: October 30, 2014, 12:09:59 am »
Ignore

I, Sawx, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.

#FREELEBRON

Quote from: Snowguy716
Sawx, pop a molly and you will fit in anywhere.  You are supergeil.

Sawx the womanizer :p.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: October 30, 2014, 08:08:34 am »
Ignore

I, Barnes, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.

I, Barnes, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Lieutenant Governor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.

rpryor03
YaBB God
Bahamas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1688 on: October 30, 2014, 08:37:51 am »
Ignore

I, rpryor03, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.

In Cruce Christe Gloriam
Thomas from NJ
SNJ1985
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.13, S: 7.04

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: October 30, 2014, 10:21:49 am »
Ignore

I, Thomas from NJ, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region.

Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. Accept Him as your Savior now. Repent and believe the Gospel.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

kingjamesbibleonline.org

officialstreetpreachers.blogspot.com
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: October 30, 2014, 08:13:13 pm »
Ignore

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

18:37   Clark   Most of you are considered to be trolls, and with good reason

15:55   windjammer   you should all go to hell

For once, SWE is right
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: October 30, 2014, 09:39:00 pm »
Ignore

I, napoleon do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region.

Yeah, after four years of being a non-disruptive poster on the forum, never considered a troublemaker, even someone who was liked well enough to be elected Atlasian President, Napoleon should be allowed to stay.

LeBron FitzGerald
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: October 31, 2014, 07:48:54 pm »
Ignore

I, LeBron FitzGerald, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: November 06, 2014, 08:47:46 am »
Ignore

I will be stepping down upon confirmation of my successor.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: November 07, 2014, 01:29:35 pm »
Ignore

I, Cranberry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: November 07, 2014, 01:38:23 pm »
Ignore

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
King Louis XV
windjammer
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: November 07, 2014, 01:45:16 pm »
Ignore

I, Windjammer, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Flo   it seems like everytime i talk to you i have some sort of illness
Windjammer Partisan Voting Index for US state senates
Windjammer Partisan Voting Index for US State Houses
sjoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: November 07, 2014, 02:20:11 pm »
Ignore

I, SJoyce, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:30:17 pm by SJoyce »Logged

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1698 on: November 07, 2014, 07:23:02 pm »
Ignore

I, Yelnoc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

MadmanMotley
Bmotley
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.68, S: -3.30

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: November 07, 2014, 09:02:30 pm »
Ignore

I, Madman Motley, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout