Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:22:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565869 times)
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2350 on: May 05, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »

This time should do it. Tongue

I, Clyde1998, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2351 on: May 05, 2017, 12:47:37 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2352 on: May 05, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #2353 on: May 05, 2017, 05:33:40 PM »

I, simossad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #2354 on: May 05, 2017, 06:09:47 PM »

*raises right hand, places left hand on iPad that is used for accessing the Atlas forum*

I, Drew, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of National Archivist and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2355 on: May 05, 2017, 07:54:19 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #2356 on: May 06, 2017, 12:14:26 AM »

I, Pessimistic Antineutrino, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2357 on: May 06, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »

I, Santander, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2358 on: May 07, 2017, 12:18:38 AM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #2359 on: May 19, 2017, 12:00:13 AM »

I, JustinTimeCuber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2360 on: May 19, 2017, 12:09:40 AM »

I, Ben Kenobi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2361 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:18 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2362 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:56 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2363 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:02 AM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #2364 on: May 21, 2017, 05:22:03 AM »

I, simossad, hereby resign as People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2365 on: May 21, 2017, 10:30:57 AM »

I, LongLiveRock, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2366 on: May 22, 2017, 01:07:02 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2367 on: May 22, 2017, 01:20:22 PM »

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2368 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:49 PM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2369 on: May 28, 2017, 02:15:06 PM »

I, diptheriadan, hereby resign as People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives.
CMB222
United States

« Reply #2370 on: May 30, 2017, 12:25:00 AM »

I, CMB222, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2371 on: June 03, 2017, 01:19:30 AM »

I am effectively resigning my position as Delegate.

I have decided to retire from the Atlas.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2372 on: June 03, 2017, 02:09:36 PM »

In case Ben tries to delete his resignation like he deleted his de-registration:
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #2373 on: June 04, 2017, 10:46:30 PM »

In case Ben tries to delete his resignation like he deleted his de-registration:

yeah he thinks he's a delegate
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2374 on: June 05, 2017, 08:55:23 AM »

yeah he thinks he's a delegate
"resign" Wink
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies